August 2012 Moms

A12 Halloween

drunkindonutsdrunkindonuts member
edited October 2014 in August 2012 Moms
what are all the A12 babes going as for Halloween? I loved seeing all the kiddos dressed up in our city this weekend. I think the majority of what we saw was frozen! even a Sven and Olaf! C was little red riding hood:)

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A12 Halloween

• Loading the player...
  • DD is going to be "Babar" which just means an elephant to her.  We bought a costume online but the trunk was super phallic - it hung down to her crotch and had a pink tip.  So I cut it shorter and sewed up the end :)

I found that I can sqeeze DS into the chicken costume that DD wore as a baby, so he's going to be a chicken.

BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • DD is Snow White. We put it on this weekend to see if it fit and she would not take it off! The weather is supposed to be awful on Friday so TOTing might not work out. But she'd willingly wear the dress anytime anyway so it won't be wasted.

• DD1 is going to be Wendy Darling and by default DD2 will wear a tinker bell costume we had. Although she doesn't seem to like it. It's so different from my first who would be all the princesses all of the time.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Dd is going as a
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Errr double post sorry -

DD is going to be a dinosaur (hand me down from her cousin she adores) and DS is a skunk but only for pictures.  

@HoneyBunn24 . . . .I missed something along the way!! Congrats

BabyFruit Ticker

• @CoUnTryBB1 - Thanks! I'm uber intimidated by my new BMB, so I don't post there, I only lurk hardcore! We find out if we are team blue or pink the first week of December, which I can't wait for!

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Here's DS! I couldn't find any generic ghost costumes, so I had to make one.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HoneyBunn24HoneyBunn24 member
    edited November 2014
    My gorgeous ladybug!!! She held her pumpkin backwards all night haha

Disappointing...my picture didn't upload :( I'll figure it out.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • DS1 went as a dinosaur and DS2 was bat baby :)
    I was thinking DS1 was still too young for TOTing but I'm so glad I took him. He had a blast!
    blighted ovum 5w3d 10/11
    Aidan Russell 8/7/12
    missed m/c 8w6d 11/1/13
    Shane Ryan 8/25/14
    imageimage
  • Awww ... I love all your ideas!

@Nenecakies - I love love love your picture of your DD dressed as snow white.  It looks like it came right out of a magazine!  LOL!

DD was a monkey!  She's been obsessed with her two monkey stuffed animlas for a while now (taking them to bed every night), so her being a monkey was a no brainer for me!  I was a little disapointed because Old Navy stopped carrying thier Halloween costumes this year, and I wanted to get her costume there.  But I ended up getting a generic one from Target.  Curious where the other monkey mom's found theirs?

How did your kids do TOTing?  I was only planning on taking DD to the immediate neighbors houses (like 4) and then have her help hand out candy.  That worked, but she wanted to go to even more houses!  LOL!  She also loved handing out candy.  She'd sit on our portch and yell out the the other kids "Hey peoples!  I have more candy!  Come on!"  It was hilarious!   

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42
    7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @Toni79‌! It was a dress from my niece's outgrown collection. They live near Orlando so there are lots of fanceh Disney princess dresses in DD's future!

It was her first time TOTing and she did great even though it was so cold and even started snowing. She was shy at first then gave her best "twicka twit!" at each door. She rode in a little wagon and did not want to stop so we ended up going to about 20 houses. Her haul was impressive!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"