September 2014 Moms

weekend randoms...

So what is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: weekend randoms...

• Just discovered the downstairs fridge was unplugged earlier this week. Things in the freezer were still coolish. Does that mean they are still good? A smoked ham and bacon is what I'm wondering about. I'm kind of thinking no.
  • Loading the player...
  • My toddlers driving me nuts... And lo won't actually stay down for a nap more than 20 minutes..
  • We went to a Buddhist ceremony for my cousins passing at his wife's house and had an amazing homemade Thai lunch. If the circumstances were different, it's always so nice to go to these Buddhist ceremonies, so relaxing.

Tonight we have a Halloween party to go to. I still have no idea what I am going to dress up as, down to 5 hours to decide. It will be a fun night with friends and family. Plus my older kids said they can stay home together and get along while we are gone so we just have to take the little two. Hooray!! The littles are much easier to contain.
  • So the thunder storm is scaring my toddler and making her launch herself on top of me and usually lo.. Let's just say lacy does not like being squashed.
    My old lady neighbor slammed into my car and is denying she did even though I saw her.
    Also thrush sucks..
  • well this is just freaking delightful... I'm spotting and crampy. ughhhhhhhhhhh. I really don't want to start my period yet. maybe it's a false alarm and the spotting is from activities? ugh wishful thinking I bet.

Our weekend has been uneventful. But I'm loving the weather and we're just relaxing.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • So, I basically finished the cover of LIs baby book, except I put 8lbs instead of 6 b-( doh! I am not redoing it, since it took me 3 tries to get his feet perfect, so I am simply buying another piece if the same color construction paper and cutting out a small square to cover the 8 and put a 6. At least we already have a funny story to tell DS about how crazy his mommy is :P
  • MIL was here today for 5.5 hours! So I'm homicidal. She picked up DD1 and asked her "lord, how much do you weigh now?!" How much do you weigh now lady... Me and the girls went and took a nap for part of her visit. Which was divine!!
    Picked up LOs baby album to work on tomorrow! :) and I found these frames that can hold a picture of baby and their little hospital bracelet! I got one for both girls, I love them sooo much! :)
  • We are staying at my parents house. R is currently wide awake at 3:30 in the morning. Fan-freaking-tastic. I plan on handing him off to my mom after his next feeding so I can get some sleep.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• @amom2four‌ I am sorry about your cousin's passing.

@tromboner‌ I love your ds's ice cream face. Those were awesome pictures.

We are taking it easy. I have 2 sick kids. I took them to the doctor & both have upper respiratory infections. So the lack of sleep in this house is almost more than I can handle.
    The weather has been absolutely beautiful so my dh has been in the combine nonstop trying to get caught up on cutting beans. So he hasn't been any help here to help me with 2 little sickies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Grandmother and Father visited yesterday. My Grandmother lives on the other side of the country from us so it was a pretty big deal. We had four generations in one house. Today is football and DH is going to try and give DS a bottle I pumped for the first time. Hoping he takes the bottle ok since he's been EBF.

• I've become obsessed with selling things on eBay. It started with maternity clothes but when I realized how easy it is to list stuff through the app on my iPhone I started going through everything. So that's what I've been doing this weekend. Up next, watching the Bears game... I'm losing faith in my team and not very excited about this game. :(

• @mana8503‌ that's how it is with our favorite Mexican restaurant for us!

Makes me feel better! It's the only way I can get H to go grocery shopping... The promise of food first.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Z slept for 6 hours last night! I would have been more awesome if he hadn't refused to latch on the right side MOTN so I woke up with a 10-hour beach ball boob...

We are having a dinner date tonight! It looks like all the people who said "ANYTIME you want a break just call me" are busy though, so I think we'll be taking the baby to Outback.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• @mana8503‌ I LOVE Cracker Barrel and if there was one closer than 2 states away I would be there every other weekend too :) now I'm craving it...mmmmm Mac and Cheese...

Last night we had MIL over for dinner. She pretty much held LO all night which honestly was fine with me to give me a little break.

Today is a lazy day, though I need to run to Target before DH gets home from work. His bday is on Wednesday and I at least need to get him a card. I ordered him a Seahawks jersey online and I'm worried it won't get here in time :(

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Football tonight. DH doesn't like Saints but he went hunting tonight so I can watch the game without hearing "the Aints are going to lose" oh and I'm making him fry fish when he gets home.

Almost game time! Go Saints
  • @MelW629 Oh. My. God. What a freak?!?? That seriously would've pissed me off so bad. But it really doesn't take a lot these days to be honest! Lol
  • Hubby took the toddler so I could go to lunch with one of my girlfriends. It was nice. Lo did great :)
  • So had a nightmare that I was 4 months pregnant! I know it's not possible, since LO is only 6 weeks old, but I was soo scared! I don't even know if I want a second child, LO one so soon!
  • @mana8503‌ totally normally my parents go to the same restaurant every Sunday and have the same waitress every time. She's like a family member at this point. They love her.

Something like what happened to @MelW629‌ happened to is today. We went to walmart to get groceries and DD ended up needing a bottle. DH took her to the back of the store to sit on a bench and feed her while I finished shopping/checked out. Some man told DH that little girl babies are the cutest and then proceeded to creepily stare at her for a full minute.

We had a good weekend. DD has been sleeping about 5 hours at a time and I feel like a brand new person. The movie Sex Tape came out on Redbox. It was hilarious.
  • @Ahlome08 Lol I found out I was pregnant with LO when DD1 was 6 months old. I called my OBGYN crying! I got happy, but DH was not a happy camper for a while. Needless to say I got mirena at my 6 week followup.
  • @str13
    This was me.. Needless to say I don't need another
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"