Cloth Diapering
Options

Stringy!!!!!!

Every time I read your posts...I would still swear that we have a very similar life and child. Like, seriously.

I just want to offer you big ol' hugs.
I struggled for a LONG TIME with bedtime and naps. I would hate when people asked me about either one. It still makes me mad. Especially when family members were telling me that my baby was manipulating me. Cue Hulk's Rage

You are doing an amazing job. The fun stories you have about M show that she is loved from her toes to the very top of her head. She's not "manipulating" but she needs that extra cuddling and love around sleep time.

As far as naps...I would set a time limit. Instead of struggling for an hour with screaming-just say to yourself "after 45 minutes we are just skipping a nap today". That way you know that either way, after 45 minutes she will sleep or you guys will get up and do something fun. Then go run to Starbucks with her ;)

I felt a lot more relief when I let go of my anxiety about sleep.

Sincerely,
Meesh (the lady who has no business commenting on sleep issues, but thinks of you often and wants to offer some hugs)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stringy!!!!!!

• Options
    (There was a nosy person reading this thread and thought you were offering drugs rather than hugs at first glance. I think she needs to change her contacts.)

• Options

(There was a nosy person reading this thread and thought you were offering drugs rather than hugs at first glance. I think she needs to change her contacts.)

And probably get more sleep ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited October 2014
    Mandmeesh said:
     As far as naps...I would set a time limit. Instead of struggling for an hour with screaming-just say to yourself "after 45 minutes we are just skipping a nap today". That way you know that either way, after 45 minutes she will sleep or you guys will get up and do something fun. Then go run to Starbucks with her ;)
    This so much.  I think I learned that from the Ferber book, too.
  • Options

I keep staring at that Starbucks gif.

Right? Get in my mouth right now

LLOL. Yay for an espresso machine at home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"