Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?:

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!

Re: --WTO Saturday--

• Cycle/month: 14

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KTFU?: I went to the RE yesterday and I am doing the "Clomid Challenge Test" this month. I have all my procedures, blood work, and ultra sounds scheduled.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: nothing really

GTKY: what is your favorite music?
    I like it all. Mostly rock and country. Avenged Sevenfold, in this moment, brantley gilbert, luke Bryan, and so on.

Oh, and fuck mobile.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • stemistemi member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/month:3/2

CD:1 ugh

What are you doing to get KTFU?
    Just trying to get through AF right now. Lots of Sex, PNVs, healthy eatin', temping/charting, OPK's

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: last cycle drove me to the edge. Getting off two medications and having my LP lengthen/regulate, coupled with turning on our heat, side effects from tapering meds, etc.... Caused major drama in my head. Hopefully I can relax and not stress so much this cycle.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?
    Right now I'm listening to a lot of José González and Iron and Wine. I may need something more upbeat to get me through this week, though....
    ETA: thanks for starting @briannaescplan‌
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle/month: 5 (3AL)

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KTFU? All the stuff

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Squeee I had a temp rise this morning! I was so excited to confirm ovulation because I had positive OPKs Th/Fri, and my nipples also started getting really tender yesterday (which I've noticed from charting that that is a telltale sign for me). Normally I would wait til CHs in a couple days, but as long as I have another higher temp tomorrow, I will be moving over.

GTKY: I mostly just listen to NPR. I at sick of the same songs playing over and over.
  • Cycle/month: 8

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KTFU? EOD sex, opks, temping

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: My terrible acne is clearing up, including a couple zits on the bottom of my left breast. I have never before broken out on the dark side of my boob. I hope that doesn't happen again.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?:  I mostly just listen to Sirius 90s on 9.  

• Cycle/month: 4

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping and opk's.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I got nothing.

Indie/Alternative and rock. My favorites right now are Cage The Elephant, Young The Giant, and Twenty One Pilots.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Cycle/month: 5

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KTFU: sex, PNVs, temping

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I think I ovulated yesterday, so if I get another high day or so I'm moving over to TWW.

GTKY: I love country. Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, Zach Brown band.

Diagnoses: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS, PCOS
  • Cycle/month: 9-6AL

CD:

What are you doing to get KTFU?
    BBT & CM

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:
    Nothing much today. Just happy it's Saturday!

I listen to metal mostly. I love Pantera, Fear Factory, God Forbid, Generation Kills. My absolute favorite band is Machine Head. I actually just met Robb Flynn at a vegan breakfast restaurant in Brooklyn this past weekend. I about pissed my pants.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• @briannaescplan Thanks for starting us! Hope your month of appointments goes smooth and is productive!

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KTFU? As I've mentioned before, I was going to start temping but hadn't had time to get a BBT, and now every time I've remembered, I'm at a store that doesn't carry them. I think I'll order online and start next month. Just got some Preseed, so we'll see if that helps. (I'm considering posting a thread regarding my preseed purchase experience... keep an eye out for it, haha)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I had an awful few days last week, a little argument with DH, busy work week, etc, so I was really down yesterday. DH and I got all dolled up and went out to a birthday bash and saw some good old friends and I think that was what I really needed because today I'm much happier. Glad to be out of the funk!

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I'm a country girl, through and through. I love Blake Shelton, we saw him and The Band Perry in concert and they were great!

TTGP December Siggy Challenge

Married 9.28.13

DH 34, Me 26

TTC #1 since 9/2014

Benched 11/2014 for personal reasons :(

• Cycle/month: 3/2

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU? PNV, OPK, TI

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Nothing for today.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I LOVE country. Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood are faves.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Cycle/month: 3/3

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBT, CM, PNVs, sex

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I'm so tired thanks to work.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I like a little bit of everything. My faves are Katy Perry, The Band Perry, Evanescence
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Cycle 3 Cd 11 What am I doing? The usual. Bbt and sex healthy eating Rave? I've been really good at exercising this week and just feel good in general. I've kind of been absent from the bump for like a month. Just decompressing and unplugging. It was nice. But I'm also happy to be back! GTKY? I've been on a huge classical music kick lately. Weird I know... But my kids yell at me when I sing along to Tay-tay's "Shake it off" in the car...
  • Cycle/month: 4/4

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KTFU? waiting for my crosshairs but continuing ED sex just in case

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: hope i didn't screw up my chart.  First a night of sleeping like crap, then a night of heavy drinking.  Elevated temps following both.  So either it's coinky dink that I ovulated the same day or I screwed up my chart.  Ugh.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?:  My tastes vary incredibly.  Rock, classical...doesn't matter.  I'm currently obsessed with Pentatonix, an a cappella group that won season 3 of The Sing Off.  The bass singer makes me knees weak.  I don't care if I'm too old to have crushes and married...I secretly fantasize about that man.  

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Hi! ::waves:: this is the first time I can actually post in here since AF decided to make a two day appearance since depo wearing off.. So I'm pretty excited!

Cycle/month: 1/3

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KTFU? Started charting & temping, but now that AF has actually happened I feel glad I can make a real chart instead of one with a made up CD1. Also ordered some wondfo OPKs so I will use those this cycle.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: cramping... Two day period counts right?

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I like most music. I really like Texas country, the Beatles, green river ordinance, Beyoncé...
  • Cycle/month: 5

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I hear people talking about their chart looking pretty. Well mine is definitely ugly. I am also worried I will miss my fertile window this month. I just hope I have a normal LP this cycle.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: blink 182! I also love Passion Pit.

• Cycle/month: 6

CD: 31

What are you doing to get KTFU? Trying everythjng!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: frustrated today. Thought O was earlier this week but then had another temp drop. I have no idea what it going on with my body right now! At least dh seems to be starting to understand how unpredictable my body seems to be. At first he did not understand how I didn't just know. Now he is beig nor encouraging!

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I like all music. Don't have a favorite.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cycle/month: 4

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KTFU? Anything and everything.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I had a temp rise this morning but no positive OPK yet. I'm wondering if I should have been taking pictures of my OPK results the past few days so I can look back, because I know they got darker at one point (but never as dark as the control line) and now they're fading a little bit. Does anyone do that, or is it just kind of "you know it when you see it"?

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I love country music, but I'm a purist. I can't stand Florida Georgia Line, most of Jason Aldean's and Luke Bryan's songs, all these country/pop crossovers... I'm a George Strait, Garth Brooks, Alabama, Loretta Lynn, banjo-and-boot-stomping country girl. I've also really come to love Americana music, it's so mellow and gritty.
  • Cycle/month: 2/2
    CD: 17
    What are you doing to get KTFU? Sex, temping, trying to drink more water this weekend.
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Nothing other than the cat that woke me up at 5am...
    GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I love country - all kinds, anything really catchy (Cause I'm all about the Bass), and 90s.  I love listening to old Matchbox 20 and Bare Naked Ladies.
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • SND1231SND1231 member
    edited October 2014
    ***Other Preggo people and babies mentioned***

Cycle/month:
      0- if you are mobile and cant see my sig.. I haven't seen AF in 3 years..

What are you doing to get KTFU? Waiting on RE appt to start up AF and get some help hopefully
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am sick of seeing so many preggo people who don't even want their childre, tired of people asking when I am going to have a baby. Tired of being stressed about this appt with my RE on Tuesday.. I am stressed and tired...
    GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I love country music!! Favorites are Lady Antebellum and Rascal Flatts
    P.S. I am new to this board and just intro'd today but am normally on TTTC.. But thought this board might be helpful for some of my more basic questions about temping, OPKs etc..

Edited to not ruffle feathers about the regular on TTTC. I was just meaning that I usually post on that board. I was told to be careful using that word and wasn't aware that it would cause an issue. So I apologize.
    Married: 12/15/2012    TTC: 08/2014
    Husband: 26 SA: normal
    Me: 23 Low AMH and damaged ovaries due to chemotherapy.
    No AF or O in 3 years. HSG showed a slight T shaped uterus.

High Risk OB 9/29- got the ok to get pregnant.
    RE Appt:  10/28/ U/S showed follicles, but also small damaged ovaries.
    B/W results CD0: all normal except low AMH at 1.3
    Cycle 1-November (TI)- Femera 2.5mg, 2mg Estradoil, and Trigger=BFN
    Cycle 2-December (TI)- Femera 2.5 mg ,4mg Estradoil, and Trigger= No O
    Cycle 3-January (TI)- Femera 5 mg, 2mg Estra
    doil, and Trigger=

• Cycle/month: 7/7 (1/1 AL)

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KTFU? We're benched this cycle so a big fat nothing. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Nothing's happening. Just had a long day out and glad to be back home. Listening to music while my daughter and husband snuggle on the couch. I love watching them together. 

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I like all kinds. I don't usually chose artist by favorites. If I like the song then that's usually all I need. I like some more than others and always check out their music when looking for new stuff before anything else. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• Thank you so much @CrazyAunt84 . Glad to see I am not alone. It is just so hard to see others not appreciate what they have when you want it so bad.. I will update all after my appt Tues. Thanks!
    Married: 12/15/2012    TTC: 08/2014
    Husband: 26 SA: normal
    Me: 23 Low AMH and damaged ovaries due to chemotherapy.
    No AF or O in 3 years. HSG showed a slight T shaped uterus.

High Risk OB 9/29- got the ok to get pregnant.
    RE Appt:  10/28/ U/S showed follicles, but also small damaged ovaries.
    B/W results CD0: all normal except low AMH at 1.3
    Cycle 1-November (TI)- Femera 2.5mg, 2mg Estradoil, and Trigger=BFN
    Cycle 2-December (TI)- Femera 2.5 mg ,4mg Estradoil, and Trigger= No O
    Cycle 3-January (TI)- Femera 5 mg, 2mg Estra
    doil, and Trigger=

• @rlpointer - Sorry you're being bench. I'm going to be this cycle as well and it's a crappy feeling.

Cycle/month: 5/5
    CD: 1
    What are you doing to get KTFU? Drinking all the wine.  I hear that gets people KTFU.
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Really bumming about CD1 this go around. I try to remind myself not to have any expectations for a cycle, but it's still annoying. My temp was also one of the highest temps I've had in any cycle, so needless to say AF (that bitch) caught me off guard.
    GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: Mostly country...ZBB. Little Big Town, The Band Perry.  I also like mellow-ish music...Ray LaMontagne, John Mayer (huge fan), Jack Johnson...
    DH (28) & Me (28)
    Married 08/11
    TTC #1: July 2014

DEC SIGGY CHALLENGE: FAV HOLIDAY MOVIE - THE HOLIDAY

• ** I need a chart stalk ladies!!**

Cycle/month: 2

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KTFU? Everything.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am just coming off of a CP, and FF says I am 4 dpo, and that I ovulated on CD8.  I am here because I really can't believe I've already ovulated.  I have heard of people O'ing that early before, but I think my signs are pretty shaky. Thoughts?

(Chart for mobile)

I love country, and laid back acoustic music.  I like Garth Brooks, Jack Johnson, Lady Antebellum, Regina Spektor. Pretty random!
  • @gypsymermaid sorry about CD1! Have a huge glass of wine. Glad to see another Jack Johnson fan :)
  • @CrazyAunt84 – She released a new song this week  I was nervous she would be a one hit wonder but it’s pretty legit.

Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Cycle: 1

CD: ??

What are you doing to get KTFU? temping, cm, sex....

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: None really. I'm just ready to get this cycle over so I can have an actual idea of what I'm doing here 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?
      Gah I am so eclectic it'd be hard to nail down a specific type. Just a random sampling: The Allman Brothers Band, Regina Spektor, Florence and the Machine, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and lets say...Queen andplusalso Michael Jackson
    #apparentlyican'tchoose 

• southernstatesouthernstate member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/month: 4 CD: 16 What are you doing to get KTFU? Anything and everything. Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I had a temp rise this morning but no positive OPK yet. I'm wondering if I should have been taking pictures of my OPK results the past few days so I can look back, because I know they got darker at one point (but never as dark as the control line) and now they're fading a little bit. Does anyone do that, or is it just kind of "you know it when you see it"? GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I love country music, but I'm a purist. I can't stand Florida Georgia Line, most of Jason Aldean's and Luke Bryan's songs, all these country/pop crossovers... I'm a George Strait, Garth Brooks, Alabama, Loretta Lynn, banjo-and-boot-stomping country girl. I've also really come to love Americana music, it's so mellow and gritty.

I started taking pictures this month and found it very helpful. I believe over time you began to understand what a positive looks like for you. 
    I have been taking pics with the cycle day and time written on a piece of paper. 
    DH:34 Me:25
    Married July 2013 
    TTC #1 since May 2014 
    CP June 2014

Pic Monkey Collage 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cycle/month:5/6

CD:35

What are you doing to get KTFU?opk, temping. the usual 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I believe I got a positive opk today maybe an almost positive. We will see what happens tomorrow.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist? Elliott, the weeks. the bjm, big fan of music. lots of music 
    DH:34 Me:25
    Married July 2013 
    TTC #1 since May 2014 
    CP June 2014

Pic Monkey Collage 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @piedpiper07 its entirely possible to O that early but keep temping, FF might change your crosshairs. FF isn't positive you O'd either. Good luck!
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• Cycle/month:2

CD:14

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBT, tracking CM, OPK's, ED sex

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: just waiting for a temp rise because I am getting a bit tired of the ED sex thing. +OPK thurs and fri. - today.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Alternative Do you have a favorite band/artist?: Radiohead
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @southernstate Thank you! Just wanted to know I wasn't weird for taking pictures of peed-on sticks lol
  • Cycle/month: 3

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KTFU? Sex, charting, paying close attention to CM.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: None. I'm always nauseous so I don't even consider that a symptom anymore.

GTKY: What is your favorite music? Do you have a favorite band/artist?: I love all music. My favorite band is definitely Fall Out Boy and my favorite artist....no idea. I have way too many.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"