February 2014 Moms
Options

Saturday Randoms

Is a Halloween joke required?? Well here goes...

Why did the ghost haunt the bar??

Re: Saturday Randoms

• Options
    @JoyBaby5‌ eek! I totally agree with you. I love spending a weekend away at my families house upstate New York but I will intentionally stay home of too many people are there. I realize that may make me sound like a grinch but I'm talking 30 people, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Babies and toddlers everywhere. Anxiety.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CiaoMama‌ this may be a really dumb question but how did you decide it was time to switch car seats? A is still within the weight requirement for the infant car seat, but he's looking a little cramped in there.

Have fun at your swim lesson! I need to start finding stuff like that around me.
  • Options
    DD seems to be getting back to 'normal'. I think DH has been jacking around with her naps when he has her (probably meaning well, but it has led to overtired baby more often than not, and he has had a heck of a time getting her to sleep). Last night, I put her down at 8p, she woke at 5a for a bottle, and slept again until 9a... I'll take it! We are still 'quarantined' until Monday, so I may do salt dough ornaments today or tomorrow! I can't decide if I should just make them for us and the grandparents, or if I should also make them for aunts and uncles. WWF14D?

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    I'm still not feeling well. I wish this headache would go away. I'm bummed because we were supposed to go to a grown up party tonight.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch today but it's raining. DS was going to go on his first pony ride and it was going to be DD's first trip. :(( This was our only opportunity because of DH's cruddy work schedule.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    @JammersC‌ happy birthday <:-P
  • Options
    @Codypup‌ those pants are awful!!!!
  • Options
    @Codypup‌ those pants are awful!!!!
    THANK YOU

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @bookshelves, solidarity indeed. I'm about to leave W with her and go to a meeting because these people make me want to drink.

Kidding! But if I were the old me, I'd definitely be drinking by lunch. ;-)

• Options
    So on top of whatever is wrong with me, AF also showed up. This weekend is a total bust.
  • Options
    @cara5565‌ I guess you're right. Also, after waking up two mornings in a row throwing up, I did ask DH if there was anyway I could be pg. It was kind if irrational -- because fever and headache, but also paranoid.
  • Options
    iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited October 2014

DS1 WENT POTTY IN THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!

Carry on.

@broccolisgirl‌ Congrats! TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT!! How old is he again?

Happy birthday!!! @JammersC‌

• Options
    I'm soo jealous of all of these AF returns!!! My pumping output was off the last few days, maybe I'm next!

• Options

iwubrory said:

I'm soo jealous of all of these AF returns!!! My pumping output was off the last few days, maybe I'm next!

You're so weird. You can have mine. ;)
    Thank you!!! I'll take it!!! Just let me know how to get that worked out..

• Options
    @shellbell3845‌ knock this sh*t off and feel better already!

@JammersC‌ Happy birthday :)

@broccolisgirl hooray for going on the potty! Did you do a celebratory dance?

FFSC @Codypup‌ I didn't think the pants were that awful... i guess it's a good thing I have 2 boys.

• Options
    @Codypup‌ where did MILpup get those things?
  • Options
    Do we have to do toys for LO for the gift exchange? I have an awesome thing in mind for LO's use but it's not a toy. I don't want my person to be all "wtf?!" I also wish the limit was $3 more =)

• Options
    Mevaroo said:

iwubrory said:

Do we have to do toys for LO for the gift exchange? I have an awesome thing in mind for LO's use but it's not a toy. I don't want my person to be all "wtf?!" I also wish the limit was $3 more =)

I don't think it has to be toys. I'm personally looking forward to possibly getting something I've never heard of or would have thought to get for E. :)
    OK, good. I feel the same way.

Have fun tonight! @Caer‌

• Options
    @littlepig2‌ hi! How did you get a concussion? (Is that too nosy?)
  • Options
    @littlepig2‌ hi! How did you get a concussion? (Is that too nosy?)
    not at all! it's such a ridiculous story. I was playing with our dog (pit bull boxer mix) and I turned towards him as he whipped his head towards me and he hit me right in the temple. I've never had a concussion before and didn't realize how many things it effects. luckily, I'm doing so much better now!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthdag @JammersC‌ !!
    I don't have much time but I had to share this bc hilarious

LO had a MASSIVE poopslposion in the hotel right before we left (thank god we were out and about yet! But I hadn't realized it yet so I pulled him onto the bed with the BF and I and then I smelled the pool so I went to pick him up and he left a streak of poo allllllllllllll along the bedding at the hotel!!! Which in turn made the BF gag and almost throw up(that's the part that I found hilarious, bc I'm mean) but MAN oh man that crap was everywhere (pun intended). I changed LOs diaper--and magically he got none on his clothes! Which was awesome because one only have one more outfit left to last us today(I had brought 5for the two day trip and used most yesterday after he kep spitting up) and I stripped the bedding and put it on the floor with a note and a tip to the housekeepers. All the while the BF was still trying to recover from seeing smeared banh poo all over the bed.
    /ramble

• Options
    @littlepig2‌ They do make baby swimsuits with snaps at the crotch. SnapMe is the brand I know of but there are probably others.
    @golfergirl08 I haven't watched this week's episode of Marry Me yet but I liked the pilot. I'm really loving Manhattan Love Story, I hope it sticks around.

@joybaby5 I've seen plenty of people wear black leggings with black boots. I hate the black leggings with camel and brown boots trend.

• Options
    @Codypup‌ where did MILpup get those things?
    The Gap, I do believe. They went straight into the "Return" pile.

And on that note, I just went through all my clothes and fulled a huge black trash bag full of things to donate! I realized that in all seriousness, I have a very horrible wardrobe. I mainly own sweatpants and jeans that don't fit and old, old t-shirts. Oh and cardigans. I have like 17 cardigans and I wear them never.

• Options
    Ok, I get overwhelmed by the randoms threads but I'm gonna try to jump in! Hi. So much MIL solidarity. We just moved 2 weeks ago. 3 days after moving we went to MIL's for dinner. She cried twice: 1- we never come over (maybe because it's creepy and awkward when you cry?) 2- she didnt know our new address (we didn't even have our postal code yet FFS!) and so she drove around our new subdivision imagining which house was ours, but didn't know, and that made her cry. And telling us about that made her cry. Wtaf? And @Codypup‌ I often love the bloomer shorts and tights look but those pants are a NO
    TSex, are you serious?! That's really creepy!

• Options
    I haven't read anything yet, I will go back through later.  LO just got hurt for the first time and I feel awful. 

I know it was just a matter of time, but it's so much harder than I imagined.  

DH changed his diaper and let him play on the mat we have on the living room floor.  He pushed himself off and moved towards entertainment center and hit his head on the corner of it. 

I put an ice pack on it and then had DH deal with it because I couldn't stand seeing him hurt.  :((
  • Options
    courtls22 said:
    I haven't read anything yet, I will go back through later.  LO just got hurt for the first time and I feel awful. 

I know it was just a matter of time, but it's so much harder than I imagined.  

DH changed his diaper and let him play on the mat we have on the living room floor.  He pushed himself off and moved towards entertainment center and hit his head on the corner of it. 

I put an ice pack on it and then had DH deal with it because I couldn't stand seeing him hurt.  :((
    Awww, poor LO and poor you! It's so hard watching them get hurt. :(

If it makes you feel any better, W currently has a scratch on her face from my engagement ring. And she's toppled over backwards probably...4 times now? And crashed her face into the coffee table. So you're not alone. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"