Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie here!

Hello fellow bumpies! I'm so happy to have found this network and I've been super excited to do my first post!!! Alittle about myself, I'm 30 and my fiancé is 33, we have been TTC now for 4 months...
Here's my dilemma.... I was due for my AF yesterday, I've been feeling totally out of it (stuffy nose, sore boobies, exhausted and I mean ex-Haus-ted, and headaches) so my hopefull thinking I took a $store test and got a BFP!!!!! Me, not believing it, I took another test I had a home (some internet cheaper I got from the internet) once again I got a BFP!!!! Today, still no AF, I took a test this morning and got a BFN!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm crushed. Has this ever happened??? Oh! The 3rd test I took was he same as the second test I took and none of them are blue dye...
Any advice ladies???

Re: Newbie here!

• Yea... I took 2 tests and got BFPs, faint lines but hey a line is a line. Still no period, but took another test this morning (should be day 2 of my period) and got a BFN. Every month I've gotten my period and had all the PMS signs and symptoms but this month I had none of the usual "my bill is coming" pain. I don't believe this could have been a chemical pregnancy because every month I've gotten BFNs and my period. I'm sorry if I confused anyone, I'm pretty confused myself and sad. My fiancé says we should go and buy digital tests. So I guess well do that and move on... Thanks for the advice....
  • @iPutKetchupOnKetchup‌ : first, of course you or anyone on this blog doesn't know me. THIS IS AN INTERNET BLOG. Second, (and to add to the fact that you don't know me) I've been "lurking" this site for months now, I just only signed up for an account a few days ago because I was mistaken to think this was a site for support and guidance. When in turn it's a bashing and belittling blog. Third, Why the F*#! would I want to reply back with any information after how people have been replying to my questions???
    Thank you, I have now waisted 30 additional seconds of my life that I will never get back responding to you. Good luck in your endeavors of on line friends.
  • Loading the player...

you were given some great advice. Want some more? HEED IT!

• Hello fellow bumpies! I'm so happy to have found this network and I've been super excited to do my first post!!! Alittle about myself, I'm 30 and my fiancé is 33, we have been TTC now for 4 months...
    Here's my dilemma.... I was due for my AF yesterday, I've been feeling totally out of it (stuffy nose, sore boobies, exhausted and I mean ex-Haus-ted, and headaches) so my hopefull thinking I took a $store test and got a BFP!!!!! Me, not believing it, I took another test I had a home (some internet cheaper I got from the internet) once again I got a BFP!!!! Today, still no AF, I took a test this morning and got a BFN!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm crushed. Has this ever happened??? Oh! The 3rd test I took was he same as the second test I took and none of them are blue dye...
    Any advice ladies???

QFP, because reasons.

This entire thread took a turn for the worse. You were given great advice. Too bad you didn't see that.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • @Dustie0727‌ if you really had been lurking for months, you would know how this post would go over.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"