Cloth Diapering
Options

*****Would You Rather...*****

stoneycakesstoneycakes member
edited October 2014 in Cloth Diapering
This poll brought to you from the Would You Rather game.

*****Would You Rather...***** 84 votes

Have all your friends think your SO was really ugly
86% 73 votes
Have all you friends think you SO was really dumb
13% 11 votes

Re: *****Would You Rather...*****

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, only 1 super vain person?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Great (stolen) question!

I would rather they thought he was ugly. Brains > Beauty. :)
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    You obviously has never seen DH!
  • Options
    You obviously has never seen DH!

He'a really hideous, huh? Bummer.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    Yep, now keep your hands off of him. He's ALL MINE.
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Wow, only 1 super vain person?
    it's you, isn't it? ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I tried the looks over brains thing once. Didn't work out for me so well. After that I found intelligence highly attractive, so I have no idea what other people really think of how my husband looks. He's super dreamy to me, though!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I'd like to add that it probably wouldn't have been so bad with the dumb guy if he just knew he was dumb and accepted it, but he didn't. He'd argue the stupidest points and just look even dumber. It was so embarrassing. He would try to use big words, but didn't use them correctly. It was very confusing to follow a conversation. When you'd ask him questions about what he was talking about, he'd treat you like you were too stupid to know what he meant without him having to dumb it down for you. The one I remember the most was using the word "frugal" to mean "pointless." And can anyone explain what a "unique sensibility" might feel like? Because I'm pretty sure he thought it felt like pride, or maybe acceptance. It was hard to tell from context clues.

• Options
    Id rather everyone think he's ugly, because if I don't- then who cares what they think? But if they all think he's dumb, then that reflects badly on me... cause if he were smarter, he may have chosen someone better. Plus, my grandma told me to find someone you can talk to, because everything else fades- but you want to have someone you can have a conversation with, as that lasts a lifetime....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'd rather have ugly than dumb, because if I lost my eyesight/in the dark his looks wouldn't matter, but stupidity.....well there's no hiding from that. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    I'm going with ugly because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and well ugly can still carry on intelligent conversations.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options

nevertune said:

I tried the looks over brains thing once. Didn't work out for me so well. After that I found intelligence highly attractive, so I have no idea what other people really think of how my husband looks. He's super dreamy to me, though!

Ok that's bull. Even if you are attracted to smarts alone, you know if he's hot or not. It's not like you can be blinded by brains.
    You can pretend?

Lol

• Options
    Ok that's bull. Even if you are attracted to smarts alone, you know if he's hot or not. It's not like you can be blinded by brains.
    My personal preference on what makes a guy "hot" is completely different from others. There is no way I married my DH for looks! He's not your typical "hot", but he is muscular and well kept. Brains were a big deciding factor. Eventually looks will fade, so I went with someone who could become sucessful.
  • Options

nevertune said:

My personal preference on what makes a guy "hot" is completely different from others. There is no way I married my DH for looks! He's not your typical "hot", but he is muscular and well kept. Brains were a big deciding factor. Eventually looks will fade, so I went with someone who could become sucessful.

Right? I was totally after my husband for his money too.

People's preferences might be different....but ugly is ugly

• Options
  • Options
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

Aww, I really don't know if he's hot to other ladies. I would assume that since I'm attracted to him that he is, but I don't know that. Any females friends I've asked say he's cute, but would you really tell a happy friend that her boyfriend/husband wasn't?

• Options
    I cannot love tit that enough ITK.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Successful doesn't always have to be money related. I mean someone who wasn't going to spend their life on the couch, who will work hard for what they earn and teach my kids that working hard is more satisfying than being given everything (whether it's through given wealth or welfare).
  • Options

Successful doesn't always have to be money related. I mean someone who wasn't going to spend their life on the couch, who will work hard for what they earn and teach my kids that working hard is more satisfying than being given everything (whether it's through given wealth or welfare).

Sure. Because you can't be an attractive person and have a good work ethic. And those dumb people are all really lazy too. Sure that's what you meant.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

I find intelligence super attractive, so to me...brains = Beauty.  If everyone thought my H was dumb, they might as well think he is ugly too. 

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that my H is not considered attractive to most people.  But he is so smart it hurts my brain. 

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options

Sure. Because you can't be an attractive person and have a good work ethic. And those dumb people are all really lazy too. Sure that's what you meant.

Of course not! It means I went for the guys in the harder classes, who spoke with a greater vocabulary, and who acted like there was a life after college. 
  • Options

nevertune said:

Of course not! It means I went for the guys in the harder classes, who spoke with a greater vocabulary, and who acted like there was a life after college. 

Most people I went to college with were assholes.

I'm having a hard time with this. A greater vocabulary? I sense so much judgment and stereotyping here....it's hurting my brain

• Options

Mandmeesh said:

nevertune said:

Most people I went to college with were assholes.

I'm having a hard time with this. A greater vocabulary? I sense so much judgment and stereotyping here....it's hurting my brain

Meesh the point of going to college is clearly to snag a husband. It's why I went to law school AND medical school.

#showoff #overachiever #uglyasshitbrainiac

• Options
    I just married the first guy I dated.
    (Not kidding)
    But what while he is extremely good looking, I was first attracted to his smarts. Our relationship delevoped as we competed for the #1 spot in our HS class. (We ended up tying. For second. Same GPA to a hundredth of a point. Still a sore spot becaus the guy who got #1 only did so because he dropped a class in the fourth quarter, and they erased the C he would have gotten for the whole year, not just the last quarter.)
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"