February 2014 Moms

There was a school shooting today

Near Seattle.

This makes me so sad and angry.
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: There was a school shooting today

• 2 were killed, several are in critical condition.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Absolutely awful
  • Loading the player...
  • This is becoming too common.  Prayers for all those involved.
    imageimage

• I just saw this on the news.. how tragic. T&Ps to all the families out there.

• I don't ever remember this happening when I was in school.
    What is going on! So sad & senseless.
  • Oh no! This makes my stomach feel sick!
  • jennlantingjennlanting member
    edited October 2014
    Having graduated from marysville pilchuck high school and living 6 miles from the school. I have so many mixed emotions about what happened Friday, I can't sleep, while this is weighing very heavy on me. the shooter (a very popular freshman football player/homecoming king) was 14 yrs old and the fact that it was all over a girl makes me sick. 2 of the victims both 14 died, one being his own cousin the other being the girl they were fighting over. All 6 victims including another of his cousins were shot in the head, including the shooter who took his own life right there. I cannot wrap my mind around all of this, these kids were just so young. I'm scared for my 8yr, 5yr, & 7month old kids for the day that they become highschoolers..... Lots of T&P are needed for this small town north of Seattle. Without hesitation I hugged my kids a whole lot tighter when they got home from school on friday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"