1st Trimester
Options

verdict of the negative blood test and positive urine

Well, I went in at 1:30 took a urine test at the dr office and waited with the nurse and I asked her what my number was and she said it was below 2 so the OB/GYN came in asked what was going on..and I told her everything that has happened. 
so, she tells me the urine test came back positive and she started to read my blood work and stops and says we have the wrong blood work...my blood work from  November 2013 and not October 2014!!! so all this for NOTHING lol!! Thank goodness my number was actually 196 :)

Re: verdict of the negative blood test and positive urine

• Options
    For heavens sake what a mess up. Congratulations! 

It is amazing to me how some professionals can screw up even the most obvious information. Obviously your November 2013 had the date on it.
  • Options
    thats what I was saying!!! They offered to refund the payment and everything but luckily I Tricare and don't pay just had the extra visit!!! At least the OB/GYN caught it!!! we are so relieved after trying for so long 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do they screw that up?! My god, I would have been so mad for making them me worry.
  • Options
    How stressful! I'm glad everything worked out and congratulations!
  • Options

I would be raging, and switching offices unless you REALLY like your doctor... 

Not my no rmal ob/gyn...and it was my primary care dr (not my normal shes om maturity leave) that messed up. Needless to say I wont be going back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"