TTC after 35
Options

5 or 6 DPO and cramping/twinges...so odd!

First cycle back to trying and since 2 or 3 DPO, I have had odd cramps (not full-on AF cramps...more like "mini-AF" cramps and twinges) off and on.  I never get cramps...even before AF, it's hit or miss.  Though I felt like I was in tune with my body before, maybe when TTC, we get more in tune?

Who knows what will happen...but do you ladies find this as well?  Maybe just me paying more attention to every feeling/sign? 
Me: 39
DH: 39

TTC: #3 - first cycle TTC - 10/2014
Preg #1 - PTL @ 23.5 weeks - angel in heaven (Addison Margaret)
Preg #2 - PTL @ 30.1 weeks - Kellen born @ 3 lbs. 5 oz in Jan 2010 - My Pride and Joy

Re: 5 or 6 DPO and cramping/twinges...so odd!

• Options

Yeah, @gerbies I'm 6 DPO and now every time I notice the slightest twinge I catch myself wondering. I just talk myself down, chaulk it up to gas, and try to move on. :)

Me: 35, He: 41. Baby #1!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So true!  I love that..."chalk it up to gas"...
    Me: 39
    DH: 39

TTC: #3 - first cycle TTC - 10/2014
    Preg #1 - PTL @ 23.5 weeks - angel in heaven (Addison Margaret)
    Preg #2 - PTL @ 30.1 weeks - Kellen born @ 3 lbs. 5 oz in Jan 2010 - My Pride and Joy
  • Options
    yup, i've become hyper aware for sure. Every single twinge before ovulation gets me thinking something is going on, and then every little twinge after makes me think I must be pregnant now! It's maddening.
  • Options
    I've been getting lots of cramps this cycle, so not normal for me! It's frustrating how TTC messes with our heads!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup...sucks. add a less than normal cycle and you have full on crazy like me :) this had been one of those twinge loaded cycles. Guess I should lay off the broccoli and carbonated sodas before I really go of the deep end :)
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    As PPs have said, you are probably just hyper sensitive.  This cycle I had twinges since 3 DPO.  They came off and on through out my 2WW.  I still had them 2 days into this new cycle.  Unfortunately, they probably mean nothing.  When I want it more cycles than others for one reason or another, that is when I notice every little thing and end up with more phantom symptoms than normal and BFNs.  With my first, we were NTNP and I knew of none of this stuff and don't remember feeling any phantom symptoms.  The only thing I knew to look for was a late period.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I definitely notice mild cramping on one or two days of the TWW now that I'm TTC. This cycle I noticed them on 7DPO, but they might have been gas.   :(

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    I agree with all the PP. I wonder sometimes if I'm hyper aware our an I creating this for myself. I'm 6 DPO and everything I eat makes me nauseous. WTF?! I know that doesn't mean a BFP, so come on now! Good luck to you!
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    When I started TTC I found I had weird cramping all the time, I noticed it way more - I truly think as soon as you TTC you become hyper aware of everything your reproductive parts are up to and you just notice things more. Try not to read into every twinge and let it drive you crazy, unfortunately over two years TTC have taught me this lesson all too well.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"