December 2012 Moms

Christmas outfits

I know it's early...but are you looking for you LO's outfit yet?  I have been looking a bit but not seriously, I do know that I want something different but cute.  I don't want the traditional red dress with green bow. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Christmas outfits

• We've already gotten the girls matching PJs, but I haven't gotten further than that. We're pretty casual, so I'm guessing they'll be in PJs for most of Christmas Day. I do need something for family events though...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• I need to get outfits soon because we will do newborn photos/Christmas photos soon after the new LO is born. I am going to do a birth announcement/Christmas card this year, just because of the way the timing will work out. Anyway, I have looked around a little, but haven't quite found the right thing yet. They will wear a nicer outfit for pictures and Christmas Eve church service, but probably Christmas pajamas most of the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • kerbear135kerbear135 member
    edited October 2014
    I haven't decided yet but I have several possibilities...dress #1, dress #2, dress #3, or dress #4...we had to buy a pair of silver sparkly ballet flats for her halloween costume this year, so I'd like to find a dress that lets me reuse those shoes since I paid a little more then I would have liked for them.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• @kerbear135, I love all your options!  Let me know which you decide so I can hijak one of the other choices!!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• @ExcitedAunt2b, if you like one, go for it, it's not like they'll run into each other dressed the same ;)

• I haven't decided yet but I have several possibilities...dress #1, dress #2, dress #3, or dress #4...we had to buy a pair of silver sparkly ballet flats for her halloween costume this year, so I'd like to find a dress that lets me reuse those shoes since I paid a little more then I would have liked for them.
    They are all adorable! I love the black and red on #4.
    I found a Green one for DD at a consignment sale last week also. :-)
    It was hard for me to pick just one!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • I ended up going with the silver one, #3, because I think she'll get the most wear out of that one..we'll probably pair it with a red or green sweater for Christmas.

• edited October 2014
    I got this from Gymboree, it's cream with gold accents pairing with a cream colored cardigan and gold tightsimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think I got LO's from zulily.  It's red velvet on top with cream ruffled layers on the bottom.  DD2's is a second-hand little silk a-line from Baby Gap.  I was looking for cute matching casual outfits but have not found one that I like yet.  Any good recs for PJ's and casual outfits?  I've hit up all the regular stores. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"