Cloth Diapering

More help- Is this a good deal?

I saw this ad on craigslist, and am wondering if its a good deal.
It's 20 workhorses, looks to be orange or yellow edge (assuming orange since looks mostly orange and she said they were newborn diapers) and six basic looking wraps (not sure what kind.) She is asking $100. I'm not interested in the covers, just the workhorses, so would that be a good deal if I bought the lot just for the diapers? Trying to up my NB stash since I've been told 19 BG AIO is not nearly enough...

I know workhorses are $5.25 each on GMD, so its around $105 before shipping.... So should I offer a bit less? Or do those covers, whatever they are, make it worth it? I was thinking of offering $75 for just the diapers, but something tells me she wont want to be left with random covers.... Thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: More help- Is this a good deal?

• If the seller could knock a bit off the price, it'd be a better deal.
    If it was my money, there wouldn't be enough of a savings over buying new to offset that you may be buying diapers that come with problems.  Not saying they have problems, just that there's a risk of that
  • I don't think that's a bad price for GMDs and covers that are in good shape. I'd want to see the diapers in person before I bought, but if they are good shape and don't stink I'd offer $75 or $80 to try to get a deal. Depending on what the covers are and what shape they are in I might go as high as $90 - $100. They look like either white Super Whispers or Super Snaps to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • If the seller could knock a bit off the price, it'd be a better deal.
    If it was my money, there wouldn't be enough of a savings over buying new to offset that you may be buying diapers that come with problems.  Not saying they have problems, just that there's a risk of that
    This was my thought. I called and left a message, and I think I'm going to offer her $75 for the lot or $60 for the workhorses alone and see what she says... I have 5 small workhorses coming to me from a friend, so I will have SOME smalls...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"