October 2014 Moms

Nightowl1989 is being induced today! Update 2 she is here!

melaniedelmelaniedel member
edited October 2014 in October 2014 Moms
I just received an email from my LB @nightowl1989‌ ...she is being induced today due to high BP. Lets show her some love and keep her and LO in our thoughts and prayers! She is understandably a little nervous. I will continue to update as I get them! Update 1: she emailed me yesterday with this! "They used a foley bulb around 6 and it finally came out around 10:30. The contractions started coming 3-4 mins apart for 90 sec and were awful there for a little while but I'm finally up to a 3-4 and 60% effaced so at least they were productive. Just started pitocin so we shall see what happens." This was yesterday afternoon, but nothing more yet. Should be getting a baby here soon if not already! Good luck @nightowl1989‌ ! update 2- Baby Katia arrived 9:49am yesterday morning, 10/25. She weighed 7.3 and 20 inches! Mom and baby are doing well! Congrats to @nightowl1989‌ and family!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Nightowl1989 is being induced today! Update 2 she is here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"