November 2014 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • My SO's birthday is in a few weeks and his phone took a crap... So I decided to upgrade his phone (signed a two year contract for it) He told me the kind of phones he liked and I told him maybe we should go in store and check them out but of course the one he wants isn't in stores... I order it and he was like a kid in the candy store for an hour when it comes, starts messing with it and tells me he doesn't like it. I don't know why but it really irked the hell out of me because a) he's going from an iPhone to an android and b) he didn't want to go check phones out at the store and had to have the Internet only one.

We hadn't had sex in three or so days (yes I'm still having sex lol) and so I held out on him last night, he tried, I turned over went to sleep and that was that. Childish I know... but it really irked me!
  • This was going to be my UO yesterday but alas I forgot what it was. I now think that it will make for a great double UO/FFFC.

So...I think bacon is overrated.

Agreed. I don't even like it that much... Oops.
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • This was going to be my UO yesterday but alas I forgot what it was. I now think that it will make for a great double UO/FFFC.

So...I think bacon is overrated.

Agreed. I don't even like it that much... Oops.
    I think we need a DNA test. We must be long lost sisters!

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"