September 2014 Moms

FFFC

Let's get this started, Ladies!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Sometimes in the MOTN I hear DD poop and she is almost asleep so I don't change her so we can both get sleep. In my defense she has never had a rash.

I'm guilty of this too. DS has never had a rash either and I figure he would wake up if it bothers him.
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mana8503 said:

braybee said:

When I first started dating my FI, I called him the wrong name... Twice. Oops!

When we would fight in the beginning, H would accidently call me his ex wife's name. I would flip out. In his defense, they are similar Amanda vs Amber. This is why he always calls me scooter, so he won't mistakenly do it again.
    I did this once with my hubby when we first started dating. they both have names that start with the same letter. He didn't handle it too well (something about his ex cheating on him with her ex made it bad) and I have never done it again.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • All I can say is thank fucking God it's Friday and DH will be home soon and for the weekend. I'm drowning. :(

>:D< Hugs! I'm there with you. It will get better, eventually
  • Mine won't ever go to bed. I'm struggling with him and a gassy baby right now as we speak. I'm so mad at DS for agitating me and DD that I just want to spank him.
  • My FFFC is I want DD to have a sibling that's relatively close in age. I'd like to start trying for another before she's a year old but my DH wants to wait until she's 3 years old.

I am an only child and want her to have a sibling that she can grow up and be close with.
  • Mine won't ever go to bed. I'm struggling with him and a gassy baby right now as we speak. I'm so mad at DS for agitating me and DD that I just want to spank him.
  • lbonga1 said:
    @JustCricket I just got a gym membership specifically for the lap pool, but my hair is bright blue, so I'm concerned about it fading too. I just ordered these speedo long hair silicone swim caps, so I'm hoping they keep the water out well enough!

My FFFC is I made FI do this horrible 80's ab workout video with me last night. I told him he's out of shape because he's sore today, and I'm fine. 80's kickboxing is next! 
    ;)
    oh yea I have plenty of swim caps. I'm not terribly concerned about it fading, but I'm using that as an excuse to postpone a week or two more. I also used the money excuse too. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • I started watching the second season of Castle without waiting for DH. I plan on blaming the DVR as to why the episodes are missing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I almost got rid of my dogs and I'm so so so against getting rid of animals unless you exhaust every option to keep them. I just couldn't take it anymore, my toddler who is constantly glued to me, the girl I nanny who is like watching the hulk, and my 7 week old needing my attention plus the dogs was just to much the other day. Then after I let my dogs out every two hours there was a pee in the living room that the girl I nanny slipped and feel in right infront of her mom, I was mortified. I have prissy chihuahuas who don't like to go out to pee unless it's 72 with a slight breeze. My husband suggested we get rid of them and in the moment I agreed, but a few hours later I decided to just lock them up during the morning when I can keep my eye on the 100% and it's working out a lot better.

Also I ate two pieces of cake for lunch and now I feel gross
  • There are days lately where I an so tired from just being a Mommy, that I can't imagine going back to work. I even told DH that its his turn to get a job outside the home. That's how bad I don't want to go back there.

This. I went back last weekend. Had a Saturday to wednesday stretch was so emotional, exhausted and crabby I called in Tuesday ... My third day back. We are FTP and most likely DS is our only because of how sick I got with the pregnancy. And DH had two horrible nights with DS and I keep telling him I need to quit.

I so want. I just want to be a SAHM. And I don't care if we can make it work financially. Let's just wing it.
  • CUBBIESMAMA3CUBBIESMAMA3 member
    edited October 2014

There are days lately where I an so tired from just being a Mommy, that I can't imagine going back to work. I even told DH that its his turn to get a job outside the home. That's how bad I don't want to go back there.

This. I went back last weekend. Had a Saturday to wednesday stretch was so emotional, exhausted and crabby I called in Tuesday ... My third day back. We are FTP and most likely DS is our only because of how sick I got with the pregnancy. And DH had two horrible nights with DS and I keep telling him I need to quit.

I so want. I just want to be a SAHM. And I don't care if we can make it work financially. Let's just wing it.
    I feel you. I work customer service in a call center, so I'm not looking forward to hearing my QA reports when I get back. I'm going to be cranky, and I just plainly don't want to hear these people playing the victim anymore. I've had enough of that. I'm looking into correspondence courses now so I can work from home doing medical transcription or something like that.
  • My second rant is to DH about sex. No I don't want to have sex in the morning when your alarm clock goes off or when you come home for lunch. I'm fucking tired from not sleeping--you know, up with your son all night then all day and then all evening after you get home from work. Oh and then I'm heading back to work now too. And no it's not because I'm not attracted to you ... Seriously stop being a woman.
  • Sometimes I give LO a bottle for no reason other than I can't stand the thought of him latching on my nipples hurt so bad and I know it will take 5 times longer!
    Yes, this!  I bottle feed at night because I need the extra sleep and it does take SO MUCH longer to nurse her.  It has made a huge difference in how long both of us sleep too.  We used to only go 2 hours between feedings at night. Now we usually get 2 four hour stretches. Do what you have to do!

DH gives her a bottle everynight before bed while I pump. It gives me a break at the end of the day and it definitely fills her up for a good 6.5 hr stretch right now! :)

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am seriously considering doing the deed before my 6 weeks is up. I finally have my sex drive back and it feels great...or it would if we could actually have sex.
  • DH is super excited to have sex in a couple of weeks... I'm dreading it.. It's not that I don't want it.. I'm just afraid of my own body now.. :(
    I've been so scared of sex. LO is three months in less than a week and we've only tried once and I freaked out too much. I told him that I need a few drinks in me before we try again because I'm sure my mind has made this so much harder than it has to be (kinda like the flu shot, every year I work myself up even though it never hurts as much as I thought it would)
  • I've been freaked out about sex too and DH has been begging for weeks. I had my 6 week check up on Monday so he knew I was all clear to actually do it. We had sex today and it was amazing. I was really worried but it was fine. I really need to exercise. I jiggle way more than before baby.
  • I've pretty much lost it tonight. DD never let me put her down today, and by the end of the day, I was ready for DH to be home. Well, he came home and wanted to relax, so he sat down to play computer. Okay, you had a long day too, I get that, so I didn't say anything. Then, he went to pick up our toddler. Came home and started making dinner... Nice in theory, but our toddler was losing it bc she was hungry and he was just starting something that would take an hour to make. So, I'm trying to occupy both girls while he hangs out in the kitchen making dinner. (Why he couldn't have started this earlier instead of farting around on the computer is beyond me.) Finally is done and we get the toddler dinner. Well, she's acting up bc it's now past bedtime, and DH gets mad at her. I get mad at him bc this is totally our fault. Finally, she finishes and he finishes, and I expected him to take DD so that I could eat... Nope. Tries to clean up the now disastrous kitchen, while I try to eat fried chicken while nursing. Thankfully, he did take the toddler for her bath/bed, but I was freaking exhausted and hungry. So, he came down and I handed him DD and just started crying.

Anyway, my FFFC is that he's now up with her while I'm in bed and I have no intention of getting back up until her next feeding.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• I have a girl boner for Kerry Washington.

Seriously who else watches Scandal? Just started S1 and I am hooked!!!
    I do! Definitely hooked. I'm on season 3.
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• SEK1114 said:

I have a girl boner for Kerry Washington.

Seriously who else watches Scandal? Just started S1 and I am hooked!!!
    I do! Definitely hooked. I'm on season 3.
    Me too. That was the first show I caught up on while chained to the couch breastfeeding :)
  • DH wanted to have sex the other night, and I flat out told him no. And I don't feel guilty about it. I was exhausted and passing out every time I sat down, so I went to bed. Other than waking to feed K, I was passed out all night. I was even out once she latched on.

Just because we were cleared to have sex, dude, doesn't mean I want to. We had sex the night before too, so I especially don't feel bad for not doing anything with him that night. I was just too damn tired. That is my confession.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"