September 2012 Moms
Options

It's Freakin Friday!!!!

2»

Re: It's Freakin Friday!!!!

• Options
    Happy Birthday @IndigoVader‌!

I hope you have something special planned for the big birthday :) or at least a nice big slice of cake to eat!
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pokedot said:
    I might ring the USPS's neck today. I sent a return back for swimsuits I ordered on the 16th. I tracked it and it says they are currently 1 hour away from my house, still. It's been over a week. I'm livid. I only have so much time before they won't accept returns. Even though I send them right away that money is sitting on my CC. Damn post office!
    USPS lost Sophia's birthday gift from my mom.  She sent it standard mail, from Buffalo, the tracking showed it arriving at Atlanta, and leaving Atlanta on a truck, but never arriving in Augusta.  Since it was standard, there's no insurance, and nothing they will do once it didn't show up at the lost mail center.  So... yeah, over $50 of birthday gifts from her grandma she'll never get, and I don't think they'll even refund the cost of the package.
  • Options
    I have a random thought too.

So i was just out to get lunch and I am at Panera and its relatively nice here (Suburbs of Philly - King of Prussia) Sunny 66 degree.  and nearly every woman, young, old (well not the 80 year old grandmas they were still in their grandma sweatshirts) were wearing work out clothes.  Like yoga pants, zip up stretchy hoodies etc.   I feel like I  missed the memo.  does no one wear jeans anymore?

now i want to go home and put on my comfy pants!
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    Huge hugs LL! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything comes back normal!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday IV!

• Options
    <----Lordy lordy, look who's forty.

Happy Birthday!   <:-P

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    Happy Birthday IV!

I am struggling with Grace and this new stage. It is hard. I am just spent at the end of the day. The only meal she has eaten in 2 days is breakfast. And I know, she may not need it, there is no weight concern, blahblahblah. I'm just so tired of putting forth effort and not getting anything in return. She doesn't listen. I know her hearing is fine but sometimes she won't even acknowledge me. I know she is trying to gain her independence and try new things I just don't know how to convey to her that we need to share or I need to help you with this and it's ok. Tried to let her help me bake this morning and it was just a tantrum the whole time. Someone told me to just give her a different bowl with stuff in it than what I am actually baking so she thinks she is helping but isn't. I also feel like she needs to learn that she can help with this part but we need to move on to the next step. I don't know. I'm just super frustrated and want to cry. I'm actually really frustrated with a lot of things at home and I really want to just run away and hide for a few days. 

We will hopefully find out if this new spawn has a vagina or penis tomorrow as long as the baby cooperates.  However, knowing my children, they probably won't. 

I have nothing to cook for dinner. I meal planned this week. Grocery shopped. MIL ended bringing a ton of left overs and then my chicken went bad. 

• Options
    <----Lordy lordy, look who's forty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Options
    @LoisLayn, I'm sorry you and Reid are not having the easiest time. GL with the MRI, and I hope everything settles down a bit and he becomes an easier baby.

• Options
    https://i.imgur.com/gYhe9HB.gif

Holy mackerel, who is this? He looks exactly like one of my colleagues.

• Options
    melody921 said:
    https://i.imgur.com/gYhe9HB.gif

Holy mackerel, who is this? He looks exactly like one of my colleagues.
    David Tennant, Dr Who

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

FFFC: I totally rock pj bottoms, yoga pants, warm ups, etc. I am probably in some of those People of Wal Mart pictures. That's not the confession, though... my confession id IDGAFF.

Same here. Exact same. Today's attire features my motor oil stained Alaska sweater and pj pants inside and huge sweat pants outside.
    Everybody can deal. It's comfy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nita2603 said:
    FFFC: I totally rock pj bottoms, yoga pants, warm ups, etc. I am probably in some of those People of Wal Mart pictures. That's not the confession, though... my confession id IDGAFF.
    Same here. Exact same. Today's attire features my motor oil stained Alaska sweater and pj pants inside and huge sweat pants outside. Everybody can deal. It's comfy.
    Last weekend I had taken B for a walk. It was super windy so when we got home I changed out of my jeans (they felt so cold) and into my comfy PJ polkadot pants. Instead of changing again I wore them outside with my sweatshirt and trimmed the bushes during nap time, in my front yard. DH thought it was all kinds of sexy, not haha. He laughed at me big time. I wouldn't wear them out in public but I don't think my front yard is a big deal.

• Options
    @loislayn‌ I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with Reid. I'll be sending some positive vibes your way.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I was just looking at the land of nod chairs on sale (15% off) and I would love to get W one.... But there's no point while this dog is still alive. He will piss all over that shit. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
    edited October 2014
    I found you at Walmart @indigovader
    https://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/PEOPLE-OF-WALMART.jpg

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    I'm watching Breaking Amish right now. This show is fascinating. I'm not sure if this is my FFFC or my Friday random.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    @tinyhumantoe doesn't everyone wear a skirt as a shirt?  I mean isn't that how the tube top was born?  I didn't realize either of the boys had such lovely golden locks @indigovader   :)) =))

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    Book rec: if you like 50 shades of grey, my friend lent me a series by Jodi Ellen malpas, the first is called "this man".

• Options
    MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited October 2014
    @redneckmomma25‌ our girls are so much alike. Everything you named, I'm struggling with, too. I'm drowning in laundry and 5 minutes after I clean the kitchen and living room it looks like I haven't touched it in days. And going out in public? Nightmare. It's hard. Really hard. And very discouraging. There are good days, and those help make me feel better. I don't have too many wise words of advice or encouragement, I just wanted you to know that you're not alone.

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks @mrskipper I know we aren't alone and we are in a hard stage. I just hope I don't do too much irreparable damage.
  • Options
    AlinnJoAlinnJo member
    edited October 2014
    Happy Birthday @IndigoVader‌!!!!

@loislayn‌ You have every right to be felling the way you are. I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. I'll be thinking of you! 

I was on facebook and I see my H's grandma thanking everyone for coming to her surprise birthday party. I was totally confused and thought my H forgot to tell me about the party. Nope. We weren't invited. I don't know what happened but it doesn't surpise me with his family.
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @IndigoVader !  Hope your fam does something awesome for you!
  • Options
    Happy birthday @IndigoVader‌ !!!

• Options
    BobKat22 said:
    My license expired. Didn't know that until I tried to fill my rx for pain meds. Pain meds that they won't give me because my license is expired. It's cool pharmacy, I just had a baby. Didn't really need them anyway, I guess. But seriously, I honestly don't so it's ok. If I felt like I did after DD though, I would be having a crisis. Now, I have to go to the tag agency today to get a new one. Who wants their id to have a picture 3 days post partum when they still have 28 chins??

That sounds miserable. Mine had expired 3 months before I realized it. Thank god I didn't get pulled over, or in an accident!

• Options
    @melsax I was supposed to go Nov 3 but I am not going :(. I don't know when I will get to go again but I have my eye out for any reason to come to New Zealand lol :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"