1st Trimester
Options

If you are now pregnant after mirena removal...

I am 6 months post removal and have had 2 day af's since getting it removed. Did anybody else have short/light af issues post mirena removal? If you did, did you talk to your ob about it? I can't decide if this is something I need to discuss with an ob or if this is ok/normal and won't cause issues getting a bfp. I am concerned i may have a thin lining since mirena causes the lining to thin.
m/c April '08
DD#1 born June '09
DD#2 born April '11
TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart

Re: If you are now pregnant after mirena removal...

• Options
    This sounds like me. I had it removed last spring and had extremely light periods since. I spot a little, have one heavy day, one medium and then just brown spotting. It's pretty consistent so I've never worried about it. I'm KU now after 2 cycles so I don't feel concerned.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am pregnant after the removal of the Mirena IUD but my info will probably be of no use to you since I conceived via frozen embryo transfer (FET).  However, I will say that I had the IUD removed in early February and, surprisingly, had regular menstrual periods each month from March to August which is when I began my FET cycle.  Which is weird for me since I have PCOS.  My doctor told me that it might take me up to 3 months to get a regular period after having it removed but it didn't take that long for me.

Best of luck to you

FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got pregnant first cycle after removal had a miscarraige and got preg 2 weeks later so I haven't had a period since the removal. However it's not uncommon for period to change after going off bc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"