December 2014 Moms
Options

Fluff post: Have you...

or did you dig up baby/kid pictures of you and your partner? MIL recently gave me some pictures of DH when he was a kid, and I found some of mine. She asked the girls who they thought she'd look like, and they said DH. Maybe because that's what I've been saying. *snicker*

He was around 2, and I was 3:
imageimage

G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

Re: Fluff post: Have you...

• Options
    Yes, our families dragged them out the days we told them all. lol Unfortunately, mobile Bump hates me and I can't share them. :c But we can rest assured that it will be fairly easy to tell which of us baby Appleseed (team green) looks like when it gets here. Husbear and I don't look anything like each other, which we found very evident looking at our pictures!

This would be an awesome game to play after babies are here and are past the general newborn stage! ♡
  • Options
    I did and grandmas love to compare. DD looks like DH now and back then. We'll see who this one looks like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My parents have tons of baby pics of me that they have no reservations sharing with anyone who asks lol! As for DH, his mom doesn't really have much in the way of baby pics of pics of him when he was younger. She's got a few she has hanging up in her house but that's it. It sucks, because I'd love to show our kids pics like that one day but we don't really have much to go off of for my hubby.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't have any of DH yet, but I will definitely have to get some from his mom! Here's one of me, and two of my brothers.

first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
  • Options
    We've done it for DS and he looks so much like DH.  He has the same super blonde, very curly hair and the same big smile...so cute.

Based on the 3d us, DH thinks this baby will look like me.  Although I don't know how he can tell, she looked like a blurry Winston Churchill!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD looks just like I did at 2yrs old, finally!  At birth and as a baby she was straight up DH

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"