Cloth Diapering

Little Butt pressure

Sorry about the name change. The icons are the same. I'm not terribly prolific, so I'm sure no one will be too confused. *grin*

So I'm next on the Little Butt customs list. I thought I was sure on what I wanted, but now I'm having second thoughts. I was sure I wanted two covers since we mostly use prefolds, but now I'm considering pockets. My husband chose one design and is sticking with it; the fire outline from The Crow. Yeah, I know. I'm stuck between Watership Down and the Stark sigil. I am a fangirl of both Watership Down and A Song of Ice and Fire. Any advice on which type of diaper to get and thoughts on which embroidery to get? The wolf would likely be black on gray. Watership Down would also probably be on gray.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Little Butt pressure

• What was the old name
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Ghostice? Or Gostice?

• Loading the player...
  • Yup. T'was me.

• My customs are the new AI2's (the cover with snap in inserts, it's like a Best Bottoms). I have pockets too but I think I'll really like the AI2. Her covers are 2 layers of PUL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Just aesthetically, I prefer the WD design. I love the symmetry of it.

• I just got the snapable cover from her. Love it! I figure if I'm going to spend that much on a cool diaper I want to be able to use it more than once. I got the Halloween and Thanksgiving diapers, so we can use them most of the day instead of just for 2 hours. You could also use a prefold in it.
  • Yeah, I'm leaning toward Watership Down. I was just so sure I wanted the wolf. I think I'll still have a few more weeks to think about it. It's been 10 months. You'd think I'd have something more set in stone by now. And I think I will stick with covers.

• So, I thought this post was going to be about people harassing you over your kid having such a fluffy butt.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Ha! I've only had one person say he had a big butt, but they didn't know it was all a cloth diaper.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"