Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro (previous children mentioned)

Just wanted to say hello... I've been on the TTC>35 board for about a month but thought I'd intoduce here as well since I've started lurking quite a bit and didn't want to respond anything without introducing myself here as well.
I have 2 children already from a previous relationship (23 & almost 15) but DH has none.  We had discussed because of our age NTNP last November  even though we weren't married (we'd been together 5 or so years) as my 5 years was up on Mirena.  Then he proposed and we spent the last 9 months (irony?) planning and having a wonderful wedding so I was back on BC (was off for 8 weeks, lots of Baby Brain but just BFN so decided to go back on the Nuvaring after I bought the dress).  Now we are back to the TTC journey....with the first month as a BFN.   

I look forward to getting to know you and your stories. 
me:41   dh:43 
Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart

Re: Intro (previous children mentioned)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"