December 2014 Moms

Oh look, she can bend....

Here is baby at 33w 5d. She is now head down and see her leg and foot by her head? Yep, that explains a lot. They are estimating 5lbs 3oz at this point. SO and I got a laugh. The tech had just gone over the sized of the other kids at birth and then 3 minutes later told us it looks liek she will be around 7 1/2lbs at birth. So we would be having a large baby. I laughed and said if she is only 7 1/2 lbs, she will be more like a smaller baby for me. My full terms (or close)were 8lbs 3oz, 8lbs 3oz at 36 weeks, 9lbs 2oz, and 8lbs 12 oz.image
DS1 - 6/07
DS2 - 8/08
DS3- 9/09
DD1 - 11/11
DD2 - 10/13
DD3 - Csection Scheduled November 29th

Re: Oh look, she can bend....

• I got a similar one yesterday. Toes next to the head, yep, they are flexible. 
  • That's nuts! I haven't seen baby that big. It's hard to imagine him doing that! They're so bendy :P
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • In all of my ultrasounds LO was doing the same thing! They are so funny. :)
  • Our LO's must be twins because mine was just like that at our 3d.  We could only see part of her face because of her leg.  Its amazing how bendy they are!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thats a cool picture! And babies are super flexible! I was born frank breech - folded in half with my ankles at my ears!

Ouch!!

These are some cute ultrasound pics! I won't see my LO again until he/she is born. ( I should just say she at this point. I'm pretty convinced it's a girl).
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Awww cool picture!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• I'm not sure why any tech would refer to a baby in the 7's as "large."  
    I know, right?

It's crazy how flexible they are in there!
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• I had a late u/a with DD around 36 weeks. She was sucking on her toes during the whole thing.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I know! I thought 7lbs was average? She is not a hospital tech, she is an in office tech. IDK if that makes a difference or not. Maybe she sees smaller babies? No clue. Either way, we thought it was funny.

Either way, if she is right on size, it will be different to have a baby under 8lbs. My mother made a comment about finally having a baby in newborn clothes and I will need to get some. ???? Umm, my 9lb 2oz girl and my 8lb 12 oz girl both wore newborn clothes for a month. So... I have those still. I'm good. She was shocked. Umm, ok. well, I am short, so babies will be short and well, I know what my kids wear.... I am surprised she did not remember Auntie making a huge deal with both girls because they "should" have been in 0-3 month clothes at birth and they ruined her "coming home outfits" she got them.... which was fine. I had no intention of baby coming home in those anyway. 
    DS1 - 6/07
    DS2 - 8/08
    DS3- 9/09
    DD1 - 11/11
    DD2 - 10/13
    DD3 - Csection Scheduled November 29th
  • So cute! My little guy was doing that too! We couldn't get a good picture of his face bc his feet and hands were in the way. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"