Oh, hey... UO?

Right? Anyone?

Anyone?

::crickets::
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Oh, hey... UO?

• Loading the player...
  • My dislike for them is three fold: 1- I have tree trunk legs 2- I have big feet 3- I forgot the third one.

That being said, I have a couple pairs that I wear with knee boots every now and then.  
    Our pact was based around the fact that they are truly much less flattering for everyone with normal-shaped legs/thighs (like, anyone that's not a leggy fashion model with a thigh gap) than bootcut jeans are. I am pretty sure we thought it would be a short-lived fad. That was probably in 2005 or 2006, though, so...

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • baconface said:

sleepy33 said:

I had a pact with a friend of mine when we were in law school. Well, two pacts, actually. One was that we would never watch the movie Dreamer starring Dakota Fanning, even if we had to get up and leave the room if someone turned it on. The other was that we would never wear skinny jeans. I've still never seen Dreamer (and I never will!!!), but I had to give in on skinny jeans. I live in a college town and I felt the pressure. Who knew this trend would hang around so long?Q?!

My dislike for them is three fold: 1- I have tree trunk legs 2- I have big feet 3- I forgot the third one.

That being said, I have a couple pairs that I wear with knee boots every now and then.  

You should have saved this for FFFC tomorrow! Lol

H-what, baconface????? You don't wear boots??????!
  • I love that bell bottom pants are coming back! They even have cute designs on the bottoms. I seen super cute ones in a store the other day but way too pricey.

I care nothing about celebrity gossip. I do not know anything about anyone in Hollywood.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sleepy33 said:
    Mustard is disgusting.
    Does Grey Poupon count as musturd?

•  
    sleepy33 said:
    sleepy33 said:
    Mustard is disgusting.
    Yes. Pretentious musturd.
    Honey mustard?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

•  
    Honey mustard?
    The name speaks for itself.

• sleepy33 said:

Hot dogs are delicious. I don't care what they are made of.

I agree! I still don't know what they are made of and I don't want to know. I will just eat them and be happy!
  •  
    Honey mustard?
    The name speaks for itself.
    I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove honey mustard. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

•  
    sleepy33 said:
    sleepy33 said:
    Mustard is disgusting.
    Yes. Pretentious musturd.
    Honey mustard?
    Honey mustard is the WORST. Also, honey butter can fuck right off.

DIStickerscom Ticker

• Another confession: I just bought some boots and had to return them because I couldn't get them over my calves. #thundercalves
    i don't buy tall boots anymore for this reason. sads. yay for booties!

• I know this has been said before but I don't like all the pumpkin flavored stuff.

I'm currently cooking a pumpkin bar for a get together event tonight and I'm seriously nauseous from the smell!! Gah
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • sleepy33 said:

Lia1303 said:

@sleepy33 honey butter? I'm assuming it's exactly what it sounds like. Which in that case, barf.

YES. Turrible. Some restaurant has it, I can't remember which, but it's one of those that brings you a little loaf of dark, delicious bread before the meal. So you are all ready for your hot, warm, soft, tasty fresh bread, you slather it up with some creamy butter, then you bite into it and BAM! It's fucking SWEET, nasty, sneaky fucking honey butter. I hate food that is a trick.

Could be Outback but they have regular butter too. I know you usually have to ask for honey butter at the one here. So I could be wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"