February 2014 Moms
Options

What weird things does your LO love?

I'm 99.9999999% sure we've all purchased age appropriate toys for our LOs. I'm also sure our LOs have discovered some things they're infatuated with that make us roll our eyes or shake our heads. What weird/funny/not-intended-to-be-LO-toy does your LO love?
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: What weird things does your LO love?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JackieP1023 I am easily confused with my LO actually reaching for and wanting ME when I walk up to her. But then I realize it's just the strings about 99% of the time ;)
    Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

• Options
    Kitchen utensils (wooden spoons, plastic spatulas), half crunched water bottles because they make more noise that way, big brother's cups, bathroom shower curtains (although he's not allowed to play with them), big brother's tablet, my wallet... basically anything other than what I'm wanting him to play with...

Like his own toys. :-w
  • Options
    Em likes bra straps....they're fun to ping apparently :( Any paper (just caught her eating the newspaper) and wooden spoons! Also any of the cats toys....but as he's equally good at stealing her toys I just let them get on with it
  • Options
    His gas drops bottle, shoelaces, and his sister's hair. The poor girl loves her brother so much, and he just wants to yank her curls.
  • Options
    The dog bowls are the favorite. If I don't shut the baby gate he is army crawling at top speed to get the bowls.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My yarn!
    Paper
    The bathtub
    Dog leashes
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Dog bowls (clean!)
    Wires
    Electric sockets (covered!)
    TV stand

Basically anything dangerous/not baby friendly he can find.
  • Options
    anything he can grab...especially the strings on hooded sweatshirts, napkins, remotes or any of his brothers toys

• Options
    @mamosey omg Charly LOVES power cords. he races for them! ive picked up as many of them out of his reach as possible, he still tries to get them. especially my macbook charger. omg. i have to uplug it every morning and put it up so he doesnt put it in his mouth. 

and paper. he loves paper. any  kind. envelopes, coupons, paycheck stubs, clothing price tags, receipts. the bf is convinced that lo is blocked up with paper and thats why he doesnt poop very well 
    =))

he also loves the car keys. 

• Options
    @armfruit maybe MOTY, but I have a bag of plastic bags hanging on a doorknob in the kitchen, and LO loves the sound they make. I sometime sit with him and let him bat at them.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    @armfruit that reminds me! LO loves to take people's glasses off and play with them. I'm secretly hoping he breaks mine so I have an excuse to get new ones. (I need new ones, but I'm too lazy to go and actually get them.)

• Options
    edited October 2014
    My son has a shoe fetish... Hard core... Like in the mouth gross shoes
  • Options
    Probably not that weird, but the remote and my iphone.
  • Options
    My LO loves splashing in the dog water bowl, an old credit card, and any toy in the house that was been 'well loved' by a dog/goat/cat. She has picked up a new fetish with shoving all the hay or straw on her mouth no matter how clean it is. She will have the best immune system ever.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"