April 2015 Moms

Need a freind to relate

shamz518shamz518 member
edited October 2014 in April 2015 Moms
hello. I am 22yrs old. My first child. My baby father left me cuz he thinks it's more important that he has his mom. And I just need someone that I can relate to

Re: Need a freind to relate

• Loading the player...
  • It's edited
  • But seriously. Erase the name and phone number. If you need people to talk to, stay and get to know people. My internet friends were life savers when I had DS.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • what kind of... pregnancy things?  come to my appt with me so you can watch my doctor examine my vajeen?  thanks, but no thanks.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• jk3610 said:

what kind of... pregnancy things?  come to my appt with me so you can watch my doctor examine my vajeen?  thanks, but no thanks.

Compare poo schedules? #justpreggothings

Ya know like MS buddies...I'll hold your hair if you'll hold mine
  • @taahira‌ EXACTLY! It is going to be quite the day I can tell! My eyes are about to be permanently rolled!
  • unless it sounds like an A as in neighbor and weigh.  :-)

• qwanda2013 my favorite bit of his!
    DECEMBER CHALLENGE: UGLY XMAS SWEATERS
  • Well....this was weird. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• can we start discussing cake and pastries now?
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • To everyone that comment. I'm sorry my words isn't spelled right and I'm not perfect. But I thought being that most of us here is pregnant, that maybe I will get some type of support, but I was wrong.
  • i wish i'd qfp'd the pregnancy things part.  sigh...

• https://www.7cupsoftea.com
    It's a free online therapy site. I suggest that or seeing a real therapist because it sounds like you have a lot on your plate
  • ....but I kind of also feel bad for her, guys. I am trying to figure the level of lonely that sends you here for that kind of support.

Or maybe I'm projecting. And the phone number thing is ridiculous. But, I dunno. I haven't been able to get this out of my head yet, and I've been reading the thread for the past however many hours in between tutoring students. 

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • Swoon13 said:
    To everyone that comment. I'm sorry my words isn't spelled right and I'm not perfect. But I thought being that most of us here is pregnant, that maybe I will get some type of support, but I was wrong.
    This is a great community. But why would you put your phone number?
    Wait... There was a phone number posted originally? I stand corrected. OPs terrible grammar is the least of her problems.
    @Swoon13 Your first post in this thread said you were leaving. You just can't help yourself, can you?
    ((A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails - -Tobias Funke))

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay, if this isn't MUD...

I'm sorry your life is difficult for you right now. Given that you're looking for a friend online, you sound lonely and that's no fun. Really, you sound like you need a hug...

However, I would recommend trying to talk to someone you already know in person if you need a friend. For one thing, you won't have to worry about them being an internet creep, and for another, they'll have at least some idea of what you and your life are like.

If you want to talk preggo-related stuff, then hang out here... but don't expect to be coddled and do post semi-sensible stuff. Posting your phone number publicly on the internet is one of the most foolish things you can do, so if I were you I'd be thankful that the peeps here jumped on it and scrubbed it from your post.

• shake head gif photo:  tumblr_m7fnj3wv5K1r43e49o1_250.gif

***** December Siggy Challenge *****

Pregnancy Ticker

• WTF is this for real?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"