November 2014 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thankful for my uneventful pregnancy. I'm thankful I have so much love and support from family and friends and I'm extremely thankful for my DH. Last night he put together our bouncer and it just struck me so hard how far we've come and what a great man he is and I truly can't wait to watch him become a father. I'm so so so grateful. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful of the amazing dr I have that helped both me and LO survive. I'm thankful she is home with us regardless of the constant beeping from a machine. I am thankful that my SO is such a hard working man and took a harder job so I could stay home with our children. I am thankful for my mom who has helped me with dd 1 while I was in the hospital and down with dd 2 in the NICU, she had just had a hysterectomy a week and a half prior and she still has helped me.
    Wow - your mom is amazing, and I bet you are an amazing mom too!  For some reason (I don't know, hormones?) this made me want to cry a little this morning.  
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• Options
    My mom is the most amazing and strong woman I have ever seen. I strive to be like her. And seriously. I don't know what I would do without her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"