January 2015 Moms

Re: Chipotle lovers unite!

• Options
    yum! 
  • Options
    NOMNOMNOM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You better believe I am now dressing up! Haha
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    woo hoo! chipotle was my life in college and then I moved back to my hometown and we. don't. have. a. chipotle. it sucks so bad!
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • Options
    Would much rather pay full price for my Freebird than a $3 one from Chipotle
  • Options
    I recall going to Chipotle every Halloween back in college for a free burrito. Now, I would rather pay for my burrito than stand in long lines.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know I know! But seriously, standing in any line with my dd is similar to torture.
  • Options
    I shared the link with my husband and he said back in college people would wrap themselves in tin foil for the free burritos. Too funny.
  • Options
    Now I have to decide between leaving my conference early enough to see my nephew in the spook parade, or staying in the city late enough to get some chipotle.
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • Options
    I wonder if I take my little ones in with their costumes (but didn't wear one of my own) if I'd still get the deal??
  • Options
    @rainbows that's a tough decision ;)

@mshepherd20 can't hurt to try!
  • Options
    Yay!!! Now, what to wear for a costume???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bookworm92‌ I am sad for you :-(, that would make this thread much less fun....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    rainbows said:

Now I have to decide between leaving my conference early enough to see my nephew in the spook parade, or staying in the city late enough to get some chipotle.

Are you in ICT?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"