April 2015 Moms
Options

SubChronic Hematoma

So I went to the hospital today for abdominal pain when they did the ultra sound they said I had bleeding that was separating my placenta from my uterus. They said I have a chance of miscarrying. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen and your results please. I'm scared out of my mind.

Re: SubChronic Hematoma

• Options
    Don't be scared (easier said than done i guess). Just try to stay calm. Are you able to take a few days off work and rest?
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    I don't have any input but just wanted to send T&P you way.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have a subchronic hematoma, but I did spend the better part of last weekend in the hospital with heavy bleeding due to a blood clot. Before they ordered my anatomy scan for Sunday morning, they assumed I had placental separation. I assume they'll keep you on bed rest to keep the tearing to a minimum? I'm so sorry this is happening to you and I'm sorry it's so incredibly scary. Sending good vibes your way. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Sending lots of T&Ps! Unfortunately I have a lot of SCH experience. Definitely try to stay off your feet. Outcomes are usually good, so there is reason to be optimistic, but the outcome depends a lot on size and location. You'll definitely be in my thoughts. 
    IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
    IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
    IVF #1 = BFN
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
    IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
    Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
    ~~
    TTC again March 2014
    FET #3 - May/June 2014
    -
    all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
    IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
    beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762
  • Options
    I had my sub chorionic hematoma start to hemorrhage at 9 weeks. It was scary. I thought I peed myself. After I discovered all the blood in my underwear I left work and called my OB. He sent me to the ER. When I was finally seen I had blood work, a ultrasound and a pelvic exam done. I was told the same by the ER that it was a possible miscarriage. When they checked baby the heart was great and the bleed was a lot lower. I had bleeding for about 5 days very light like the end of a period. I also saw my OB the following week. He had all the images and information from the ER. He told me that the area that was bleeding is full of blood vessels and the placenta had grown outside of that area causing it to tear a little and bleed. He had me rest and the go back to my daily activities. That was 4 weeks ago. I had my 12 week ultrasound Tuesday and little one was active and growing. Stay positive, rest and keep in contact with you OB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"