1st Trimester
Options

Have a feeling it might be twins

Sorry for the awkward hand positioning haha but twins run in the family and I can't shake the feeling..I've gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks and feeling significantly bigger (Pic is 4 weeks to 8 weeks) opinions??? :-)

Re: Have a feeling it might be twins

• Options
    Those would have to be the largest blue ribbon winning raspberries ever!

Enjoy your next poop.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    foxxxwolf said:

Sorry for the awkward hand positioning haha but twins run in the family and I can't shake the feeling..I've gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks and feeling significantly bigger (Pic is 4 weeks to 8 weeks) opinions??? :-)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally bloat. You wouldn't be showing yet regardless if is twins.
    I'd wait for thre advice on the topic.
  • Options
    Yeah, you're a bit bloated.
  • Options
    OP, it's bloat. Why do people throw in random "haha" and smiley faces in their posts? I don't get it. Do people actually speak like that?
  • Options

Take a poop or fart a bit. Its just bloat, even if it was twins it would only be the size of two raspberries. Annnd I was SURE I was having twins (mostly because I was so sick and I was hoping to never do this again) and nope just one.

• Options
    I always think it's twins because it makes me feel better about my nasty bloat.  But it's not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I never understand why FTMs get all giddy about twins. Take it from someone who had 2u2 and now 3u4. No. No. No. No. Don't wish that upon yourself.
    But twinsies are supa cute and nothing but funsies!

• Options
    I never understand why FTMs get all giddy about twins. Take it from someone who had 2u2 and now 3u4. No. No. No. No. Don't wish that upon yourself.
    Ehh I kind of get it.  I have two little kids and am horrified by the possibility of twins and would NEVER wish it upon myself or anyone else, but I think the first emotion that would go through my mind if I found out I were pregnant with twins would be excitement.  Followed by terror, but excitement first.  It's not a rational thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I had a feeling mine was a unicorn.
  • Options
    I had a feeling that I was having triplets with my last pregnancy. I had a singleton.

A lot of women think they are having twins because they want to feel special. Because being pregnant with 1 baby is just so average.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"