Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you delay ovulation?

2»

Re: Can you delay ovulation?

• Never said I could dictate. Just sharing my opinion - welcome to the Internet. I've done a great deal of research and was just wondering about this one thing - I knew it was a long shot. I just didn't realize it was going to spark a thread of bullying. All the best to you all...
  • I'm actually a paid comedy writer. All I see here is ignorance and second-rate humor related to a serious subject. Better hit the books, everybody!
  • Loading the player...
  • pmcd886pmcd886 member
    edited October 2014

I'm actually a paid comedy writer. All I see here is ignorance and second-rate humor related to a serious subject. Better hit the books, everybody!

Cool??
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • I'm actually a paid comedy writer. All I see here is ignorance and second-rate humor related to a serious subject. Better hit the books, everybody!

Wut? How does that have anything to do with anything? I didn't know we had to suck the fun out of TTC and put on our serious face. You really haven't lurked on this board at all.
    Nope. It wasn't necessary for her to lurk since she writes comedy and all. Hey, she even gets paid! It sounds like she like to read too.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Chad5285 said:
    @daisycat11 and @ramaholic The "conceived on Valentine's Day" is a weird club to be in but add me to the list.
    Me too... at least I was told that's when I was conceived.  :-S 
  • Yes, eat bacon.
    Dedos de salsicha para o seu prazer...
  • Another one?
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Of course I'm sensitive. This is a sensitive subject. I wish no ill will toward any of you - even those of you who have said such hurtful things to me. I didn't want to get personal, but you all have gotten personal without even first asking me WHY I would want to delay ovulation.

I have recently recovered from my second brain tumor and brain surgery. I have been working hard to recover and become healthy so I can start trying to conceive. I'm terrified, and I feel very alone in all of this. I was looking for a supportive community. It's not just any vacation my husband and I are running off to for fun and we're not looking for a fun "story" like some of you insensitively remarked. We are celebrating the fact that I'm alive, and honoring the memory of my husband's deceased father who lived in the place we're visiting.

I never once thought it would be easy or even possible to delay ovulation. I was just simply inquiring, and then this explosion of bullying and anger followed. I am sorry if you all thought I was being insensitive. If you would have simply asked me WHY before making lots of assumptions, maybe you wouldn't have reacted the way you did.

So that is all. I am leaving this discussion and this site. But I really do wish you all the best, and I hope that you are all blessed with a pregnancy soon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"