Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage

Hi everyone. I'm usually not one to open up to people but joining the bump really helped me. I'm supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant today but on Saturday morning I had such horrible cramps and bleeding that ended me in the er. I had to do a follow-up blood work on Monday to see if my hcg levels go up since they were low and this morning my OB called and said I had miscarried. I'm not sure how to deal. I find myself crying randomly and every time I use the bathroom I cry seeing everything pass. I really don't know what questions to ask. Is it normal to feel like you're in limbo? I'm hurting bad and don't know how to deal

Re: Miscarriage

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Yes, it's completely normal to feel the way you are feeling.  There are so many emotions involved and bouncing back and forth is completely normal.  Just take the time you need for yourself to deal with this loss.  There is no set time frame in which you should feel better.  But I promise it will get better.  There are a lot of great ladies here.  They are very understanding, caring, and supportive.  Don't hesitate in the slightest to ask any questions, vent, whatever you need to do.  We're all in this together.  Hugs.

• Options
     I miscarried a week ago, ironically on National Pregnancy Loss Day, and I was six weeks pregnant. I'm still feeling completely numb and though I'm trying to go back to work, I'm still bleeding a little and I hate the reminder also. It's so hard. But I have found a great support on this board. It helps to come here and not feel alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.. No ideas on how to deal. :/
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I'm several weeks in and its such a roller coaster. Some days I feel totally fine and others (like today) I want to just crawl in a hole and disappear. I can't really help with the coping although I myself have decided to see a therapist. I'm hoping this may help me cope.

Welcome to the board, but sorry you have to join us
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Options
    Thank you all for your support! I'm grateful to have such an amazing group of ladies like you all!
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for you loss, but I think this will be a good place to start with helping you process your feelings.  It can be so isolating in real life without anyone to talk to.  So sorry you have to be here.  

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I miscarried almost three weeks ago and I'm still on the rollercoaster of having better days and absolutely horrible ones. I was also 6 weeks. ((Hugs)) and welcome to the board. Please be kind to yourself!
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"