April 2015 Moms

SS/AW: 16 wks finally announced

I am taking up space on TB to be an AW and share our announcement pics. P.s. Anyone 16 weeks or further and still haven't announced? I was beginning to think I was the loner left who hadn't announced.

Re: SS/AW: 16 wks finally announced

• I'm 17 weeks and haven't announced yet.  We're going to put a pic of DD wearing a big sis shirt on our Christmas Cards and that'll be our announcement.
    L.M.
  • @BabyShanteau‌ that's a cute idea! Also, did my pics show up? I can't see them. There were 4...
  • Loading the player...
  • Cute announcement! I announced at 16 weeks last time. I might wait even longer than that this time.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @mrsalvidrez     They were there, but now they're not. 
    L.M.
  • @starshollow‌ I take it you could see my pics? I can't see them. I think it was definitely time for me because it seems like my bump really "popped" this week and when I wear tight shirts you can definitely see! Lol.
  • Cute pics!

I'm 13w4d and haven't announced yet. I just told my grandparents yesterday. I don't plan on doing a big announcement until 16w either!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @starshollow‌ I take it you could see my pics? I can't see them. I think it was definitely time for me because it seems like my bump really "popped" this week and when I wear tight shirts you can definitely see! Lol.

Hmmm. I saw them when I posted but now they're gone.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

I see them! Very cute!
  • Congrats!! Love your announcement pictures!
    I'll be 17 weeks before announcing. We have the Five Little Pumpkins poem followed by a picture of us with "adding a pumpkin to our patch" this way we get to have our kitty in it:)
  • We are 17 weeks and announced yesterday! We were planning to wait until 20 weeks but then a family member who knew posted it on facebook. So we did it early
  • Super cute announcement photos! I'm 15 wks + 4 days and still haven't announced beyond our immediate families and best friends. I suppose I'm just waiting to take some cute photos?
  • Cute announcement! I didn't announce until around 28/29 weeks last pregnant (when I finally started showing a bit). I'm only 14 weeks now so probably won't announce for a while.

I hate how every conversation revolves around pregnancy and people treat you like a delicate flower after announcing, so I'm trying to hold onto normalcy for as long as I can.
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • love it!  i honestly think i would have waited a couple more weeks to announce if it hadn't been for the fact that we were on a vacation with DH's parents around 11w and it would have been awkward for them not to be told (why am i not drinking? etc)
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Cute!! I'll be 16 weeks Sunday and we will probably announce Monday after our dr appt.

BabyFruit Ticker'>ticker 

• We just announced - I am just shy of 16 weeks. Love the announcement photos!

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm 17 weeks and still haven't announced. We are made Halloween cards for our announcement. We made Christmas cards as our announcement for DS. 
    I personally hate all the hugs, the congratulations and the subsequent questions and attention when you announce in person. Cards are so much more my style 
    Thank you Hallmark. 
  • Very cute announcement photos!
  • @souptin‌ not going to lie, I am slightly obsessed with him. I'm sure he will appreciate your GIF even more than I did!
  • Very cute pics! With my first, we announced at 14 weeks because family was altogether for Thanksgiving. I would have preferred to wait for Christmas but my H couldn't take it any longer. Good job holding out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Beautiful pictures! Your husband is very attractive and so are you!
    I haven't announced yet.
    Rainbow baby due 3-30-15
  • Cute.. I'm 15 wks but I'm going to wait till I'm 18 weeks when I find out what we are having... I want to tell my family thay doesn't live near but I have to keep it quiet for now. Lol congrats
  • I told my parents yesterday. I am 16 weeks. Nobody else but them and my slew of doctors know. Love your pictures! Very sweet.
  • Cute!!

Almost 15 weeks. U/s is at 16 and we might announce around then.

SIL and BIL had their 4th IVF fail last week so we're laying low for a little.
  • I'm at 16w3d and haven't. We're going to the pumpkin patch today and might do something then
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • I'm 17 weeks and have not announced yet. Just told my boss today. Will be "announcing" on social media this weekend. It felt weird to wait so long. Glad I finally put it out there to my work and that I will let "the public" know this weekend.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"