Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY: Fun Personality Test

2»

Re: GTKY: Fun Personality Test

• Enfp- the inspirer ENFP 
    Me too!  I didn't take it today but have taken in many times and always get ENFP.  I did it once in college and they had bars showing how "far" you were into each category, and I was pretty far into on the NFP parts, but only one notch over into the E.  I've spent so much time trying to figure out if I'm an introvert or extrovert.  Self-analysis is hard.

• INTP - THE THINKER
    Introverted - Intuitive - Thinking - Perceiving

FAMOUS INTPs:

Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Emmanuel Kant, Rene Descartes, Alan Greenspan, Paul Allen, Larry Page, David Cronenberg, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Sigourney Weaver

PERCENTAGE OF INTPs AMONG POPULATION

3.3%

INTP - DESCRIPTION

INTPs are focused on how things could be improved. They think more about the possibilities than the realities of our world. They are good at analyzing complex topics, identifying patterns and finding logical explanations. They look to make things clear and build knowledge - turning theories into concrete understanding. Many scientific breakthroughs have been made by INTPs in the past.

What makes their reasoning skills great is their ability to approach theories with much more enthusiasm than skepticism, ignoring existing opinions. They get excited by new ideas and concepts and love to discuss them with others.

INTPs spend much of their lives living in their own heads, neglecting their outer life. For that reason, they may seem dreamy to others. They do not like to lead or control people. They have a great tolerance and are low-key but they can get quite aggressive when they feel their beliefs and values have been violated. They are generally quite shy when they meet new people but they act very confidently and sociably with people they know.

They do not understand decisions based on emotions and subjectivity. As they strive constantly to achieve logical conclusions, they fail to see the relevance of subjective emotional considerations. For that reason, they are not naturally equipped to meet the emotional needs of others. INTPs can become overly critical and sarcastic with others and sometimes negative and cynical with life when they are not content with their personal achievements.

INTPs like synthesis and logical reasoning.They express only what they believe to be absolute truth and try to do so in an understandable way. They do not move on to the next thing as long as they are not done with the project.

INTPs are strongly independent and unconventional. They do not care about popularity and security. They have complex personalities and tend to be temperamental.

Very accurate.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Loading the player...
  • ESFJ here. Took this one the other day, posted to Facebook, so DH took it, too. We read our descriptions to each other last night and couldn't stop laughing at how dead-on accurate they were about each of us. I never would have thought of myself as extroverted, but I recently saw an article or something about extroverts who are just shy, and I feel like that describes me quite well, especially after reading this. DH agreed.
    Married to the love of my life since September 2013.
    TTC #1 since January 2014
    Met with RE Nov 2014: Cyst on left ovary. Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy 12/3 to remove cyst, endo, polyp, and fibroid
    12/14: Natural cycle = BFN
    1/15: Starting Femara for IUI #1

Chart Stalk Me
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
  • Enfp- the inspirer ENFP 
    Me too!  I didn't take it today but have taken in many times and always get ENFP.  I did it once in college and they had bars showing how "far" you were into each category, and I was pretty far into on the NFP parts, but only one notch over into the E.  I've spent so much time trying to figure out if I'm an introvert or extrovert.  Self-analysis is hard.
    I think somewhere in the SUPER long description of our personality type it mentions that unlike some extroverts we need more alone time to "center ourselves" or something like that. I, too, am on the fence of intro/extrovert. I liked that it said that because it made a lot of sense to me! 

• ENTP - the visionarY

ENTPs understand people and situations quicker and more accurately than most people. These outstanding skills allow them to adapt to new situations better than anyone else. ENTPs flexibility and perspicacity make them great at any task they undertake, especially complex ones.

ENTPS get easily excited about ideas and concepts. They generally think about possibilities and hypothetical outcomes. They are more interested in thinking than in doing and implementing plans of actions. They rather process information than making decisions, although they are quite good at reaching rational and logical conclusions. Thanks to their great intuition, they can be visionary and inventive in their reflection of the world.

ENTPs are usually excellent sparring partner because they are mentally quick. They can switch sides just for the love of debate, they enjoy so much. ENTPs can be excellent lawyers, understanding situations very easily and solving complex ones taking decisions on a list of rules and laws. They are natural at finding loopholes that would get any of their clients off the hook, guilty or not.

*I am a lawyer. Weirddd

November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"