November 2014 Moms
Options

Black Out Dates?

I know babies will arrive when they arrive but the next 2 week I'm keeping my fingers crossed no baby! Tonight we have Disney on Ice with the kids, end of the season football,Halloween class parties & then my sons birthday Whew!
After Nov. 2nd this baby is allowed out lol!

Anyone else have wishful "Black Out Dates"?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural Miscarriage 2006

BFP March 19th! - Due Date11/25/14

Re: Black Out Dates?

• Options
    I'd like the baby to come +/- 1 week from his due date. The closer to the due date the better as far as I'm concerned!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Basically anytime before Nov 8th we will have problems with child care for DS so praying I go on time/late. Very specifically though, the 30th is a no go pretty please baby! :) I am supposed to go to a murder mystery dinner!! :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due 11/27 - Thanksgiving Day! I'd like baby to arrive 3+ days after my due date, not before! I do not want to be in the hospital for the holiday. As a nurse, I know how crazy hospitals can get during the holidays, and I'd rather not deal with it as a patient! I'll be working until I go into labor (at least that's the plan for now), so I'm planning to work through the holiday weekend at the very least.
  • Options
    Im hoping the baby doesnt come on halloween at 39 weeks. I dont want it to share a holiday. DD is june 13 and this yerr itwas fathers day
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    After the 6th of November! We are going to my hometown to visit my parents the first weekend, and the next week I am going month shopping, making up freezer meals, and full cleaning the house. After that...bring it on baby! :)
  • Options
    With just a little more than 2 weeks until my EDD, I am ready anytime.

• Options
    Now that I've had my maternity photography session baby can come when ever he wants!

Hopefully sooner rather then later.
  • Options
    Mine was this week, not before Friday. We have new renters moving into our rental property tomorrow and I have had a lot to do to get the place turned over for them. After tomorrow, he can make his appearance whenever he wants!
  • Options
    Everyday I ask him to wait until Nov. 21 (EDD Nov. 26). We'll see! It will be hard because of work if he arrives before then, but I mostly just want him to bake as long as he needs to.
  • Options
    My blackout dates were any date before October 1st. I wanted to make sure that I'd have the holidays paid for maternity leave. As of now, c'mon out baby!
  • Options
    I am also in the camp of not wanting baby to be born on one of my family members' birthdays. I know it shouldn't really matter, and it probably wouldn't have even crossed my mind, but so many people kept commenting that they wanted baby born on their birthday that it started to annoy me. Of course if she stays breech the c-section is scheduled, and luckily it's not on anyone's b-day (although it is the day after my BIL's birthday and I don't really like him so I'm glad I didn't end up scheduling it a day earlier).
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only black out date I have is Halloween! Any other day I am good to go.
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • Options
    Hoping baby won't arrive on our 5th anniversary or on hubby's birthday! And of course hoping baby doesn't come before 39 weeks =)
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • Options
    So many birthdays in November!!!! To many blackout dates! I'm hoping she comes a week early 10-15 would be awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Like many of you, my family has a ton of birthdays in November. (Must be the February thing??) I just don't want LO coming on Halloween. I don't know why but it just don't sitting right with me?? I would love him to share a birthday with my sister, 11/25. My EDD is 11/16 so I think that would be kinda late lol.
  • Options
    Unless the high risk doctor tells us differently at our appointment tomorrow (due to a possible growth restriction on Baby A), our black out dates have been Oct. 31 - Nov. 14 (between 36 weeks, the average gestational time for twins, and 38 weeks, my cut off date). But it's probably easier for us to do since we don't have other children to plan activities for. We can be hermits. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Hopefully, not until Nov. 20th! I want this baby to be full-term! I always joke that I am going to have the baby on DH's birthday 11/26, but I would prefer it not to be so close to Thanksgiving.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • Options
    I do!! Nov 21 is my 30th bday and I'm due the 19th.. I so don't want my daughter to have to share her birthday with me..
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    My "Black Out Dates" are any days in October, and any days after EDD (they won't induce me, repeat CS - which I don't want.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    I am 38 weeks today and ready for the baby to come whenever she wants. I'm fairly miserable and impatient at this point.  :|

I also seem to be the odd one out that wouldn't mind her coming on Halloween at all, even though that is also a SIL's b-day that I don't particularly like. 
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm good with him coming ANY time.. Induction pending 11/4.. Really would like him to come next week.. Maybe halloween? Haha but I'm ok with anytime really!
  • Options
    ccamccam member
    edited October 2014
    I'm hoping this baby doesn't come before my scheduled RCS in 11/24. Cook as long as possible baby - I don't care how uncomfortable I am!!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    Needs to happen after the 1st so that way my parents have their new house in my state set up and won't have to stay at mine. Ideally 6 or later so I don't have to change my return date to work or take a few days unpaid.
  • Options
    Baby is under strict orders not to come until after Nov. 9 (due date is the 12th), because my inlaws will be here then to take care of mother two kids. But really, any time after 10/31 would be okay. I just need to wrap things up at work by the end of our fiscal year.
  • Options
    I am due Nov 30...  Any time between Nov 24 and Dec 3 sound good to me.  

Anything before the 15th?   No thanks.  Way too early.  I still have a lot I want to do, and I am hoping for another solid 7 pounder.  
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    My MIL has blacked out the 6th and 7th as she will be out of town for a conference and my daycare mother has blacked out every day until June. :)

Not really this time around.  Little girl can come when ever she wants.
  • Options
    Ofcouse I want him to cook to his fullest. Bun secretly I am really hoping for a week early for completely silly reasons. Baby boy is due on a huge college football rivalry weekend which would create birthday scheduling crazyness each year going forward. The week after would conflict with the sec championship game. Again- completely ridiculous!
  • Options
    I want baby to be as healthy as possible but I prefer her to come next week to allow me the most possible time home with her with the most pay (38 weeks). If she comes on her due date (Nov. 12) I may not have an option but to have 2 weeks without pay due to the vacation weeks for the holidays and the way my STD works. But at this point I just want to meet her when she is ready!
  • Options
    MIL doesn't get here until 11-9, so I need him to stay put until then! I'm supposed to teach until 11-12 so after that would be ideal. My due date is the 15th, but my OB did a check today and I'm 2 cm dilated. She's sure I'll go early.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"