April 2015 Moms

Starbucks

I don't know about you ladies, but I LOVE Starbucks & their lattes

This year, they are coming out with a NEW LATTE! LOL Can you tell I'm excited?! :)
Chestnut Praline Latte - Now, I'm not sure what a chestnut tastes like but I'm hoping it's delicious.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/45450-the-starbucks-chestnut-praline-latte-is-coming-but-what-do-you-think-it-will-taste-like

Tell me, ladies! What is your favorite Starbucks drink!?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Starbucks

• I love chestnuts, next month I expect to see trader Joe's freezer section have packages of these goodies

But I'm a starbucks double shot on ice, type of gal~
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Chai latte! And that chestnut one sounds delicious...

Me-24~~ DH-25~~Married 6/15/2013~~Pregnant with our first due April 2, 2015~ Septate/ Bicornuate/Arcuate /some kind of not-normal uterus- won't know for sure which one till after babe is born~~Hoping for a full term baby!

BabyFetus TickerWorkout Row Flip Fail.gif

• Loading the player...
  • Caramel Frapp! Yum :)

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• The chestnut praline latte isn't new... had it last year. It was decent. Not my favorite.

Can't stomach coffee since being pregnant, so I'd stick with a vanilla chai or a London Fog.
  • I'm a sucker for the good ol' iced vanilla latte.  I'm curious about the chestnut latte, I may have to get one. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a little embarrassed to say that the Starbucks gals know me by name. 
    Hazelnut Latte, skim milk. Always. 
  • Cappuccino, extra foam
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lindsayanne14lindsayanne14 member
    edited October 2014
    Fall: Salted Carmel Mocha
    Winter: peppermint Mocha
    Spring/Summer: Iced Carmel or Iced Vanilla latte

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• This am I had a salted carmel mocha (hold the whip).  I do like the hazelnut machiatto (sp?) too.  I feel like they had a drink I loved, but then they discontinued it.  Do you think I can remember what it was? Of course not. 

Ok, just looked it up.  It was the mocha cookie crumble frap.  More like desert, but YUM!
  • nungongju - you must live in an area where they had the test beverage available- This wasn't nationwide last year
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Ahh! I love the cinnamon dolce latte, but I feel like decaf makes it taste weird, or maybe I'm just imagining it since I'm a little bitter about the no caffeine thing (being extra cautious).
  • My DH worked at Starbucks for 6 years before becoming a nurse. My fav things before having to pay are caramel apple spice, half vanilla half hazelnut with non fat milk frappicino with cinnamon dolce powder ontop, pumpkin spice frappicino, and gingerbread latte. Now that I have to pay green tea with peach syrup or passion fruit iced tea.
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Chai latte and white chocolate mocha ( hot and iced) for me. I am going to have to try it with a pump of raspberry, that sounds good.
    imageimage 
                                                                                January Siggy Challenge-Exercise Fail
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• souptin said:
    Grande, Caramel Maciatto (sp?) Non fat extra hot

This! But, hot during cold months and cold during hot months :)
    December Challenge Ugly Xmas Sweaters 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If I ever do get STBX, it's an iced caramel macchiato, white chocolate mocha, or vanilla steamer. But I don't drink it anymore
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Grande pike with two pumps of white chocolate!! Yes please!
  • I am a caramel apple spice or light mocha frappachino with whip but I rarely go. I never have been a coffee drinker.
  • Mmmm.... Skinny vanilla latte! or..... macchiato.... or a mocha frappe..... omg.... I want it all!
  • Black dark roast.  I'm boring.  
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • Don't drink coffee so I only go to Starbucks when they have the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I think I need to get one on my way home today.
  • I'm normally addicted to my skinny vanilla latte but ever since I read some article about what goes into a pumpkin spice latte (another one I love during fall) I got discouraged and haven't gone since :( I might have to just forget about what I read and get a salted caramel or a peppermint mocha. Yum.

This is why I just avoid reading certain articles. My friend sent me an article on facebook and the MSG in pizza and its effect on fetuses and I was like NOPE. NOPE dont ruin pizza for me. But I understand, once you read it, you can't unread it. I'm sorry pumpkin spice was ruined for you :( this is sad.

Me-24~~ DH-25~~Married 6/15/2013~~Pregnant with our first due April 2, 2015~ Septate/ Bicornuate/Arcuate /some kind of not-normal uterus- won't know for sure which one till after babe is born~~Hoping for a full term baby!

BabyFetus TickerWorkout Row Flip Fail.gif

• I'm not a huge caffeine/coffee person but if I do go to starbucks I get 

summer: passion tea lemonade sweetened
    Fall: just a mocha with soy no whip
    Winter: peppermint mocha 

I used to love the java chip frap but don't think they do that anymore
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • MagalinaHMagalinaH member
    edited October 2014
    This may be an early UO, but I prefer Caribou to Starbucks any day.  However, when I DO go to starbucks, I get a Blended Chai Frappecino.  

At Caribou, depending on my mood, my favorites are: White hot chocolate, White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Cooler, Wild berry smoothie, or a Ho Ho mint mocha.  I know that these are all available in some version at Starbucks, but I think they are way better at Caribou. 
    Dating 3.14.04
    Engaged 3.13.10
    Married 6.25.11
    EDD 4.15.15

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"

BabyFruit Ticker

• I never know what to order there. I seriously feel like I need a barista to sit down with me and explain how to order something yummy and delicious and not bland and boring. So when I go I almost always get a caramel frap because it's on the menu and I don't have to say anything fancy. Please show me your ways!!!
  • double chocolate chip frappacino with mocha and carmel drizzle- makes all the difference in the world to add the touch of caramel. Addiction!

• Actually, it's not new. I had it last year and it was awesome.
    My fave is a decaf white mocha with a pump of raspberry and a shot of espresso!
  • double chocolate chip frappacino with mocha and carmel drizzle- makes all the difference in the world to add the touch of caramel. Addiction!

• I have been loving the guilt-free caramel machiatto. Guilt-free because I have declared it such. Sometimes in real normal non-preggo life, I get it with skim milk but it JUST ISN'T AS GOOD. 

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • MagalinaH said:

This may be an early UO, but I prefer Caribou to Starbucks any day.  However, when I DO go to starbucks, I get a Blended Chai Frappecino.  

At Caribou, depending on my mood, my favorites are: White hot chocolate, White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Cooler, Wild berry smoothie, or a Ho Ho mint mocha.  I know that these are all available in some version at Starbucks, but I think they are way better at Caribou. 

Caribou is my absolute favorite! I'm in Texas so I only get it when I get to visit my in laws in MN. I do love their K-Cups though! But their white chocolate mocha blows Starbucks out of the water!

• I'm a pumpkin spice latte in the fall girl and love the hazelnut latte in the winter. In Japan they have new flavors all the time, the tiramisu latte was amazing and last summer they had creamy lemon frappuccino, omg they were amazing! Like sipping a lemon bar. I do like chai lattes too, the best one I had was in Australia. I got one every day we were there.
  • I used to love Toffee nut lattes but I think they discontinued that flavor! I also love raspberry mochas (with fewer pumps of flavor because it's tooooooo rich otherwise) and of course the pumpkin spice latte! Unfortunately, can't stomach coffee right now either :-/ sadface!
  • nungongju - you must live in an area where they had the test beverage available- This wasn't nationwide last year

Never expected Milwaukee of all places to be a place for a test location for starbucks. I had it after a friend in Malaysia told me about it. Apparently we had it too.

And someone said tiramisu latte!!! Waaaaaannnttt!!!
  • I always loved my frapps and now I tried the PSL and that is yummy!! Is it still ok to drink these when pregnant (in moderation) I'm never sure because of all the caffeine! lol
  • JaneShopsJaneShops member
    edited October 2014
    kariemomo said:
    I'm a pumpkin spice latte in the fall girl and love the hazelnut latte in the winter. In Japan they have new flavors all the time, the tiramisu latte was amazing and last summer they had creamy lemon frappuccino, omg they were amazing! Like sipping a lemon bar. I do like chai lattes too, the best one I had was in Australia. I got one every day we were there.

Yup, awesome flavors in Japan. Love gettin Starbucks when visiting -- EDIT I'm =in
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Iced caramel macchiato upside down

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• I manage a starbucks and I love coffee!! With that being said, I miss coffee!!! I get to smell it everyday but I have not had a sip since the day I found out I was pregnant. It's been rough!!
  • I usually get a caramel frappe with extra drizzle! This summer I was ADDICTED to the Caramel Ribbon Crunch! Heaven. Now I want one.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used to love Toffee nut lattes but I think they discontinued that flavor! I also love raspberry mochas (with fewer pumps of flavor because it's tooooooo rich otherwise) and of course the pumpkin spice latte! Unfortunately, can't stomach coffee right now either :-/ sadface!

@smoretolove‌ um, I'm not sure about where you live, but every Starbucks that I've visited still has Toffee Nut.
  • I don't drink coffee but I'm a big soy hot chocolate fan. However I've never found a better hot chocolate than the ones from the coffee cart at my university :( That coffee cart is the thing I miss most from my uni days. I've had Starbucks hot chocolates in the past but not for years. I'll have to give them another shot!

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"