Trying to Get Pregnant

New member!! TTC in my 2ww!

Hi everybody! I'm isabel and very new to this! Also new to ttc! I'm currently 15 dpo with NO sign of AF and BFN... Grr ... Increased CM and boobs have nearly doubled... What the heck?! Anybody have this then got bfp?? Can't wait to hear every bodies stories! So excited! Baby dust to all you

Re: New member!! TTC in my 2ww!

• Welcome and good luck.  By your post is sounds like you might need to do a bit of lurking and read the newbie blog.  
    TTC April 2013
    M/C 1/15 @ 6 weeks
    RE 8/16
    Monitored Clomid 11/15
    M/C 12/16 @ 6 weeks
    Clomid & Ovidrel Shot
    M/C 2/16 @ 8 weeks
    *Currently on Clomid (monitored) and waiting on tissue results.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh goodness. Hello and good luck.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • I'm saying this as a lurker recently intro'd. Read what pp have said and maybe have a read of a few previous posts. It is very educational and is a great way to understand what to avoid saying to upset people. It's a great place with a lot of knowledgable ladies but there is a social etiquette as in the real world. Ignore your symptoms they mean nothing. And if you temp and know you are 15dpo it is unlikely you are pregnant. By all means retest in a few days if you feel the need. The further past dpo you get with a negative result the more accurate the bfn gets. Good luck.

Me 31, DH 29, DD 5
    TTC #2 since August 2014

• slh33 said:

I wish my boobs would double.

Even the thought of this happening to me is painful. I go up 2 cup sizes in the 2WW, and that hurts enough for me.
  • slh33 said:

amc2511 said:

slh33 said:

Even the thought of this happening to me is painful. I go up 2 cup sizes in the 2WW, and that hurts enough for me.
    My little B cups didn't even budge during my last pregnancy OR breast feeding!!! I was pissed! It was my only time in life to have fabulous jugs!
    I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine don't grow like crazy when I get pregnant. I'll try to send the boob fairy your way if I can. :)

• slh33 said:
    My little B cups didn't even budge during my last pregnancy OR breast feeding!!! I was pissed! It was my only time in life to have fabulous jugs!
    Preach it. I think mine got vaguely wider, and then decided to get smaller after the fact. Thanks, body!
    Oh wow, and here I am, looking forward to this amazing rack I have always assumed I am going to have. 
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • I'm already a DD. Pls. God. I don't need any bigger. It's too much!
  • edited October 2014
    piccyami said:

amc2511 said:

slh33 said:

amc2511 said:

slh33 said:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine don't grow like crazy when I get pregnant. I'll try to send the boob fairy your way if I can. :)

^^This.  I struggled with back-pain-inducing boobs at one point.  I don't want them to get bigger.  H has even given me "permission" to get a reduction when we're done with kids.  He likes them the way they are, but understands that I don't need more back problems.

-quotebox-
    Yep, I'm pretty sure a post-kids boob reduction is in the cards for me as well.
  • Well I feel very welcomed. Thanks. I'll make sure to make the next new member feel really crappy about herself too, great example for a support group. I apologize for offending people with the "baby dust" comment. It was not ill willed. But accidentally offending someone is different than intentionally trying to offend someone. Like I said I'm sorry. Ill post some where else where I don't get bullied by mature women who are in the same boat. Good luck to everybody. Apologies again.
  • jefa621 said:

Well I feel very welcomed. Thanks. I'll make sure to make the next new member feel really crappy about herself too, great example for a support group. I apologize for offending people with the "baby dust" comment. It was not ill willed. But accidentally offending someone is different than intentionally trying to offend someone. Like I said I'm sorry. Ill post some where else where I don't get bullied by mature women who are in the same boat. Good luck to everybody. Apologies again.
    Holy overreaction.  How about you read the newbie link and chalk this up to a first timers mistake?  It's really no big deal.  But watch how you throw out that bully word.  NO ONE bullied you here.

No not everyone but the first thing you read is "assuming yore not a troll" just sounds kind of rude. In my eyes. If you asked me something from an innocent place and I said that you, you'd probably be a little tiny bit offended. Maybe Iam just overreacting. Going through rollercoaster of emotions during this time and I'm surly not alone. I guess I'm just a little more sensitive to my reactions to people's comments. I felt a little attacked right off the bat. That's all
  • mosdubmosdub member
    edited October 2014
    TB FORMATTING FAILLL -- STUCK IN A BOX!  -------
    @mamabear119  I thought the responses were actually fine considering the original post.  No one bullied you but they wanted to make it clear baby dust isn't something used on this board and explained why.  It is shocking coming from the other forums (I made the transition) but I guarantee the conversations that happen here are way more engaging and hilarious than on any other forum.   I hope you can come to see that!  I'm willing to extend a "welcome to ttgp!" to you - just be open to understanding the culture of this particular board!  

TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ramaholic said:

Man, I tried to make my comment all nice and organized, too. :(

No you were very nice.. I just didn't feel the love from some others. I too have had my own struggles with having cervical cancer to miscarriages...but I don't need to tell everyone that as I'm trying to conceive now that I'm healthy. So I said a few words that aren't protocol..sorry but I hope if I ever make someone feel shitty for a minor mistake then I hope someone tells me that's never my intention. Just didn't feel welcomed at all. And this isn't a sympathy post as I said that's the past and I'm leaving that shit there ...
  • mosdub said:

TB FORMATTING FAILLL -- STUCK IN A BOX!  -------
    @mamabear119  I thought the responses were actually fine considering the original post.  No one bullied you but they wanted to make it clear baby dust isn't something used on this board and explained why.  It is shocking coming from the other forums (I made the transition) but I guarantee the conversations that happen here are way more engaging and hilarious than on any other forum.   I hope you can come to see that!  I'm willing to extend a "welcome to ttgp!" to you - just be open to understanding the culture of this particular board!  

Thank you much appreciated! I'll make sure to watch what I say from here on out. Other forums are different I'm now realizing that.
  • And as a person who was actually bullied as a pre-teen, I find it offensive you're throwing that word around like it actually happened to you here. 

ok...I'll get over myself.

• mandy522 said:
    sdfonz619 said:

Oh wow, and here I am, looking forward to this amazing rack I have always assumed I am going to have. 
    I'm not going to lie, my rack was amazing. I now understand why people get boob jobs. I had cleavage for the first time ever, so it was a special time for me. Not so much for DH, because no one was allowed to touch except for the kid - they either hurt or I was just totally touched out. DH said it was like having a Ferrari in the garage but no keys to the car.

And those babies are just a fond memory now. My boobs are a full cup size smaller than they were pre-pregnancy. @spartanchick88 tells the truth about the National Geographic thing post-pregnancy / nursing.
    If this is the case for me I will have nothing left!
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • ramaholic said:

No you were very nice.. I just didn't feel the love from some others. I too have had my own struggles with having cervical cancer to miscarriages...but I don't need to tell everyone that as I'm trying to conceive now that I'm healthy. So I said a few words that aren't protocol..sorry but I hope if I ever make someone feel shitty for a minor mistake then I hope someone tells me that's never my intention. Just didn't feel welcomed at all. And this isn't a sympathy post as I said that's the past and I'm leaving that shit there ...

I think you're being a little oversensitive, to be honest.  We were all new once and we've all misspoken before -- taking the crap that comes with that in stride is what makes you fit in well here.  You're going to get a little ribbing now and again; learn not to take everything we say so seriously.  We also get pretty easily derailed, as you can see.  So despite your snafu, you could still be a part of this community.

We don't just give love to every person that comes by -- we make friends, we learn about each other, we laugh at funny (or dumb) jokes, we cry when bad stuff happens.  If we don't know you, we're not going to automatically love you because of some misconception that "that's what we're here for" or "that's why we're all here", because it's not.

tl;dr You'll be fine here if you take the time to learn about us.  Don't dismiss us so quickly, there's a lot of great people and support to be found.  You just have to work for it.

Thank you for your honesty. I guess I was just not expecting that.
  • I'll apologize one more time for the offensive post. Was not intended. Is there an emoji for foot in mouth?
  • I skimmed previous posts, so sorry if it has been mentioned before.  But you can have a 15 day luteal phase.  I do.  I have also had a 16 day lp as well.  Technically you can have up to an 18 day lp and be considered normal.  It sucks. makes the 2ww longer.

Also, I was on mirena while bf'ing my 2nd dd. I got off it in April and my bb's have grown from an A-- (lol yes, I barely had any boob and didn't even fill an A cup), to filling my A cup and it being a little snug.  I am still sitting here, 6 months later, not pregnant.  I think the hormonal changes of getting of bc and the return of my cycle has certainly changed the size of my bb's.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • So how many times are we gonna see the "Be nice to me, I've had a loss!" card played today? I'm sorry for your loss & any other struggle you may have faced but I don't see how that was at all relevant to your original question. When you throw it out because you didn't like the answers you got it just seems like you're expecting pity.

We've moved on and I don't need or want pity. Thanks for rubbing it in. Now move on
  • dmsmth said:

I skimmed previous posts, so sorry if it has been mentioned before.  But you can have a 15 day luteal phase.  I do.  I have also had a 16 day lp as well.  Technically you can have up to an 18 day lp and be considered normal.  It sucks. makes the 2ww longer.

Also, I was on mirena while bf'ing my 2nd dd. I got off it in April and my bb's have grown from an A-- (lol yes, I barely had any boob and didn't even fill an A cup), to filling my A cup and it being a little snug.  I am still sitting here, 6 months later, not pregnant.  I think the hormonal changes of getting of bc and the return of my cycle has certainly changed the size of my bb's.

That's interesting I didn't know that! Usually my cycles are 27-28 days and I tested +opk so that's how I got the 15 dpo. TTC is no joke, my mother in law says "my husband looked at me and I got pregnant" ... I just wanted to say uhh can I get that look please because this whole baby makin is fun and all but that wait is a struggle at times. Good luck to you! Sending positive vibes your way! Yay to bigger boobs though there's always a positive to something :)
  • I have now gone up to a DDD, just due to weight gain which sucks because I know they're not going to go back down now. Anyways I am also thinking of a breast reduction after having kids. When I exercise I have to wear a regular bra, a sports bra, and a tank to try to hold them in place. It's a project!! 8-|

Get a better sports bra! I used to be like you, except Id wear 4 sports bras that had different levels of compression/support.
    Earlier this year I found this shock absorber brand sports bra and I have seen the light. I wear a 36I and only wear the one sports bra now. It's incredible. Pricy, but worth it.
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"