Trying to Get Pregnant

Coconut Oil VS PreSeed

Re: Coconut Oil VS PreSeed

• jayelkaymusicjayelkaymusic member
    edited October 2014
    sdfonz619 said:

You're right, I'm not the board police. Looks like no one around here is taking care of things. Good job admins. I have been in better groups on Facebook where people were not allowed to treat other people like this lmfao God, this site really is a joke...
    Lol. Nothing broke TOU. But I used to do the mod thing and I can tell you that there is nothing wrong in this thread except for your attitude.
    Then you might need to get your eyes checked...
    I'm wearing glasses and my prescription is accurate.
    Then change your attitude, maybe? Or learn how to talk to people? I guess no one ever taught you how to treat others, when you were growing up. I'm sure you won't teach your children either. [EDITED BY MOD].
    I'm not sure this would help in her ttc endeavor. Or anyone's for that matter.
    Yeah, probably. Hell, if someone else can say it to me, then why can't I say it? Know what I mean? I'm sure you can't boot me for saying that, right? Since all of these "lovely ladies" can talk all this shit, and it's totally tolerated. Maybe I should just go full out bitch on everyone. What do you think? Will that make me fit in, on this bitchfest of a website?
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a PHD in Your Mom and even I know that OP is being snarky while asking others not to. (smileeeey faaaace)
    Haha well don't expect me just to sit around and be nice to people who are being snarky to me. Would YOU let someone be a bitch to you and not say anything back? Don't worry, I'll wait.
    ---damn you mobile quotes! I thought we had a good thing going!!--- And this is exactly why you got the responses you did. Would you sit around and take your time with well thought out answers with no snark when the original question was dropping with sass and snark?? Pot meet kettle.
    Yeah, except I even showed this to my other TTC girlfriend, and to my boyfriend (neither of which have an account on this site), and they both said that I wasn't being snarky. IMAGINE THAT!
  • Cythe said:
    I'm really over you @jayelkaymusic‌, so I'm just gonna page @slappiness‌. You're the most vile person in this thread.
    No one is going to kick me from this site lmfao I'm just acting like everyone else. C'mon, accept me! I'm a bitch, too! ;) LMFAO
    edited October 2014

Then change your attitude, maybe? Or learn how to talk to people? I guess no one ever taught you how to treat others, when you were growing up. I'm sure you won't teach your children either. [EDITED BY MOD].
    Wrong. My parents taught me fine. They also taught me not to barge into a group and try to change things to suit me. You're the one with the bad manners here. And I have a shiny new sex toy I would like to use on myself, so thanks.

Also fuck off.
    Ahem... "barge into a group and try to change things to suit me"? FALSE. I simply asked politely for people to not be snarky. Read the original post again. But that's being too demanding to POLITELY ask people to not get snarky... If that rubs you the wrong way, then you might need a psych evaluation.
  • bfonz619bfonz619 member
    edited October 2014
    sdfonz619 said:

Seeing as we did IUI this cycle fucking in general is probably not going to do anything for me.
    Right?!  I have always hated when people make this comment towards others. 

On another note, I really think OP is also some of the other strangers that have popped up in the last few days stirring up drama.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
    edited October 2014
    sdfonz619 said:

You're right, I'm not the board police. Looks like no one around here is taking care of things. Good job admins. I have been in better groups on Facebook where people were not allowed to treat other people like this lmfao God, this site really is a joke...
    Lol. Nothing broke TOU. But I used to do the mod thing and I can tell you that there is nothing wrong in this thread except for your attitude.
    Yeah, probably. Hell, if someone else can say it to me, then why can't I say it? Know what I mean? I'm sure you can't boot me for saying that, right? Since all of these "lovely ladies" can talk all this shit, and it's totally tolerated. Maybe I should just go full out bitch on everyone. What do you think? Will that make me fit in, on this bitchfest of a website?
    Wrong. You'll notice that no one has told you to 'fuck yourself.' They may have told you to 'fuck off' but in the TOU of this website those are two different things. You very well can be banned for fuck you/yourself, but not for telling someone to fuck off. Likewise, you can tell someone they're acting like a bitch/snatch/ass, but you can't tell someone they are one.
    Ahhh, well THAT is soooo different lol That makes SO much more sense to me now. I apologize. NOT! Ban me, then. Think I give two fucks about the opinions of a bunch of [EDITED BY MOD]?
    edited October 2014
    Cythe said:
    Cythe said:
    I'm really over you @jayelkaymusic‌, so I'm just gonna page @slappiness‌. You're the most vile person in this thread.
    No one is going to kick me from this site lmfao I'm just acting like everyone else. C'mon, accept me! I'm a bitch, too! ;) LMFAO
    Except that they can, actually. That's where you seem to be a little confused, much like everything else you've spewed in this thread. Learn to internet, you're clueless.

PS - adding LMFAO doesn't make your statement funny, nor true. Much like your obnoxious smileys. Fuck off (see how mine isn't a TOU violation? L2 internet)
    Learn to internet? You're not really that funny either. And the "lmfao" thing isn't to make my comment funny, [EDITED BY MOD]. It's because I'm laughing. And my smileys are me being a smart ass because, well, I can.
  • Nice try @JennaLKing. Try again.
    Oh yay! Someone figured out what my old profile name was! I was wondering when SOMEone would figure it out... Do you want a cookie?
    You must live a pretty sad, miserable life. Go troll somewhere else.

Ouch... That hurt me pretty deep lol jk, I'm fine.
    I am going to steal both of those dogs. I don't know where, I don't know how, but they need to be mine.

Also, @MeatandBandP every time I see that gif that's my immediate thought.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How fucking dense are you? You asked for people to not be snarky. So? No one has to pay attention to your requests. You keep saying this site is a joke and full of bitches so what are you doing here? AE WK attempt comimg in 3...2...1...
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • silverandgraysilverandgray member
    edited October 2014
    FYI: Merriam Webster defines snarky as "crotchety, snappish," which the multiple admonitions in your OP to not leave "uneducated" responses certainly sound. This is the internet. You cannot dictate who will respond to your post on a public forum. Also, who's to say that personal experience makes someone more educated than another person who has simply researched the heck out of a particular topic?

But we've gone beyond all that now. You're name-calling like whoa, and that is completely against the TOU. Bless your heart!  (Wasn't that polite?  :) )

Edit: because typos drive me crazy
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • I'm not sure who Jenna is, but am not at all surprised this person is a regular troll.
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • She's probably just looking for material for her new song.  I'm sure it will be really catchy.
  • Is she not showing up as banned...?  I banned her.  Hm.

When I first opened the thread she was banned on page 2, but wasn't showing banned by the time I went to the next page.

Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Guise, obviously OP isn't Jenna because she's not arguing with herself. Unless Sophie is busy? And for the love of all things holy, trim yo' trees people.
    Multiple personalities?
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • Can we go back to the original question for a second? I know we've discussed it many times, but the link that LDubs posted really makes me rethink using coconut oil. I've been using it because I already had it on hand and have heard that its TTC safe.

Of course, I'm not pregnant yet, but that's not because of the coconut oil.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've used coconut oil. It's not bad... However, I really don't like being told what to do this way. I'm glad OP got banned.

Way to take a harmless topic & make it suck hard. :-??

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hawk hawk hawk hawk
    Hawk hawk hawk hawk...

Hey hey hey, GOOD BYE.
    Dedos de salsicha para o seu prazer...
  • imnotfancyimnotfancy member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks to everyone who left me a response to my actual question, rather than intentionally being snarky :) All I ask is that you might try to respect what I ask of you. Or at least respect one another. And maybe think about the fact that being snarky on a website full of a bunch of strangers displays a severe lack of maturity on your part, and [EDITED BY MOD] :)

Thanks again, girls!
    Wow. How can you put a smiley face at the end of the sentence and think that you're being mature? That's incredibly passive aggressive. At least the "snarky" women on this board are straight forward. I appreciate straight forward responses much more than hypocritical and passive aggressive responses. 

But "thank you" for telling a lot of wonderful women that they shouldn't be having children, in a passive aggressive manner.  :)

ETA: Whoops! Didn't realize I hadn't made it to the last page yet. I'm a little late to the party. 

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since July 2014
    BFP#1 11/1/14, EDD 7/15/15, 
    MM/C (blighted ovum) 12/2/14 at 8 wks, D&C 12/5/14
    Fur Parents to Mercy, Fluffy and Big Tex
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cythe said:
    Can we go back to the original question for a second? I know we've discussed it many times, but the link that LDubs posted really makes me rethink using coconut oil. I've been using it because I already had it on hand and have heard that its TTC safe.

Of course, I'm not pregnant yet, but that's not because of the coconut oil.
    @NariaDreaming posted some really interesting info earlier.
  • Haha @LDubHawksFan I figured it was an accident, I'm sure I LT things randomly often when scrolling on mobile. (but really, take back that love tit!)
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • DB425DB425 member
    edited October 2014
    This thread just taught me to read every new thread as soon as I see it  even if I have no interest in, or information on, the subject, because otherwise it might get VERY interesting and then you will have 7 pages to catch up.

:: runs back to page 1 ::

Edited to take out a word.
    November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"