Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

B Agile Double vs B Ready

We have a B Ready, while we bought for our 21 month old. It's been a great stroller. I had been planning on converting it to a double now that we have #2, but I just saw a B Agile double that wasn't that much more than the second B Ready seat ($120 vs $210). That got me wondering whether the double would just be better since we currently have two under two. Anyone have thoughts on either option?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: B Agile Double vs B Ready

• Options
    Where are you finding the B-Agile double for $210? That's an awesome deal. We have the B-Ready, using as a single but will add the second seat soon.

I prefer a tandem double but know others prefer side by side.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Options
    I have a b agile for my 25 and 3 month olds, I like it but it does take up a lot of room in the trunk. I've found that for most outings I prefer to bring a single stroller with a ride on board and a baby carrier. If I could do it over I would only have a city versa single with ride on board and a BOB double the times I want a double I'm usually not going to have other things in my car, if I weren't planning to run once the baby is old enough the b agile would be fine for my only double.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"