Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intro (loss mentioned)

Hi-

I have been lurking around the board for probably 4 months now, but am just now finally deciding to introduce myself.

My husband and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding annivsary Monday and have been TTC for 6 months. I'm 23 and DH is 29. Unfortunately, we suffered a MC this time last year and it took me a few months before I felt like I was up to trying again. The first time we got pregnant it was in our first cycle trying, so I was completely unprepared for this time to take any longer than a few months (I knew it could happen, but didn't want to think about it).

Anyway, I have already learned a ton from you guys and finally starting temping this cycle thanks to reading your posts. I promise I have read the newbie post and will be on my best behavior!

Re: Newbie Intro (loss mentioned)

• Options
    Welcome! Sorry for your loss.
    *DS born at 31 weeks due to pPROM- November 2010-our little miracle! 

*TFAS since May 2014 
    *Early miscarriage-Sept 2014

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Welcome!
    TTC April 2013
    M/C 1/15 @ 6 weeks
    RE 8/16
    Monitored Clomid 11/15
    M/C 12/16 @ 6 weeks
    Clomid & Ovidrel Shot
    M/C 2/16 @ 8 weeks
    *Currently on Clomid (monitored) and waiting on tissue results.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice to meet you, but so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Happy anniversary and welcome to TTGP!  Sorry to hear about your loss last year; good luck to you this time around. :)
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Options
    Thanks all!
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Welcome!
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards