djtippietoesdjtippietoes member
edited October 2014 in February 2014 Moms
Have you cut LO's hair yet?

Haircut 86 votes

Yes, I did it myself
2% 2 votes
Yes, I took LO somewhere to have it cut
3% 3 votes
No. I need to but I'm waiting (for whatever reason)
16% 14 votes
No, LO doesn't need it yet
74% 64 votes
SS
3% 3 votes

Re: Haircut

• Options
    LO needs his hair cut but I'm just being lazy about it.  Just wondering what others had done/are doing.
  • Options
    I do not think LO needs a haircut. My sister thinks he either needs it cut or some gel.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO finally has some hair! I don't see him needing a haircut for a while yet. DS1 did not get his first haircut until he was like 18 months. I would have put it off longer but DH couldn't stand it anymore.

• Options
    I like to wait until after the first birthday. He could get trimmed around the ears, but we'll wait until January and go to our local kids' place for their first haircut special (picture, certificate, locks)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're not cutting DS's hair anytime soon (even though he constantly gets called a girl).
    imageimage

• Options
    LOs hair seeming to start filling in last month. But I won't be getting it cut until he's at least a year. Probably longer. But I can't wait. I'm excited for him to have a little gentlemans cuT

• Options
    Logan is mostly just fuzzy, but he has a couple of long hairs in the front and he's starting to get the Alfalfa look in the back. I don't think I want to cut it yet though. Scarlett just got her first haircut a few weeks ago, and she's nearly 3.
  • Options
    2-year-old DD still hasn't had a haircut, so we'll see which kid needs one first :). DS has a nice amount of hair now, so no need for a cut yet.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options
    No need for a cut here yet. The only area that is really growing is the crown of her head. Even that is only maybe an inch long. She has virtually nothing on the sides or in back!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    None here yet. DS had his first haircut at either 16 months or 18 months (I can't remember which now, although I'm leaning towards 16). He needed one MUCH earlier than that. Everyone thought he was a girl. When we saw Santa that year, they kept calling him "she" even though he was in black corduroys and a train sweater  8-| 

Anyway, with DD, I'm just going to let it grow out for now. She actually has a lot of hair, but it is not long. It comes down to her ears and the base of her neck. I'll only cut it if it starts looking pretty uneven.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"