February 2014 Moms
Options

CPW: are you carving pumpkins this year?

shellbell3845shellbell3845 member
edited October 2014 in February 2014 Moms
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

CPW: are you carving pumpkins this year? 62 votes

Yes
59% 37 votes
No
40% 25 votes

Re: CPW: are you carving pumpkins this year?

• Options
    I voted yes, but we always have every year, even before we had kids. When DS was a baby, we did it ourselves after he went to bed. Now he's big enough that he likes to help scoop out the inside. He also chooses what shapes he wants for eyes, nose, and mouth, and I draw them on his pumpkin to be carved by Daddy. 
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have one, but probably won't carve it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I love to carve pumpkins. We get really serious about them and use our Dremels to make crazy designs. Super speshul pumpkins at the pudding house.

My DS1 cannot stand to carve pumpkins. Like, he would rather get shots than touch pumpkin goo. He's obviously broken. Maybe this year he will like it. Did anyone else go through this with their older ones? I just remember loving to carve pumpkins when I was little and I'm sad that he doesn't enjoy it.
  • Options
    the bf bought two pumpkins this past weekend for me and LO to carve...i dont know why though bc i didn't ask him to and were going to a pumpkin patch this weekend with the ILs...either way, we have two pumpkins now, and were going to get a big one at the pumpkin patch this weekend. however, i haven't decided what were going to carve yet. I want to do something cute for LO to take pics with. 

i guess i'm off to pinterest to find patterns!!!

• Options

I think we should have a Pumpkin carving AW thread. I'm especially interested in seeing yours @magentawarped! A friend of mine's DD did a "crack in the wall" pumpkin, for you Doctor Who fans.

I will definitely post pics. A friend did a Dalek last year, it was awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"