February 2013 Moms

Overnight sposie diapers

We have been a loyal pampers family from the beginning but for the last month or so DS has been waking up soaked. Last night after CIO didn't work for 15 minutes I went in his room and his entire sheet was soaked. I am started to think this too full diaper is the reason he's been waking up at night . Anyone have any better solutions ? We are already in size 5s so can't go up a size . I am wondering if pull ups are more absorbent since they are designed for bigger kids?? Thoughts and suggestions appreciated- we need sleep and my poor child smells like urine (MOTY)

Re: Overnight sposie diapers

• We use diaper inserts to help absorb more urine. They're just like giant pads that you stick inside the diaper. I got them from the Toys R Us website (they're half the price there than they are on Amazon). They're pretty cheap and they've worked for us. She only leaked through a handful of times using them, and it was only a little bit on her onesie/PJ's, not enough to wake her.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• @kleigh926 I was just looking at those, thanks! Maybe ill give them a try. The concept is funny to me, but worth a shot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Why can't you go up a size? We are in a size 6 for both overnight and regular diapers. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• draeray said:
    Why can't you go up a size? We are in a size 6 for both overnight and regular diapers. 
    For some reason I swore huggies had size 6 but pampers didnt and huggies didnt work for us in the past. Looks like I was wrong! Going on amazon now to order! we'll see if that works.
  • @djm31012, we use size 6 Huggies but the overnights could be a size 7. Not sure they make jumbo diapers! HA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• we use Pampers overnights and size up. Works fine for us. We also still use Swaddlers because I like to light money on fire.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @kleigh926

Would you post a link to the ones you ended up buying?  I definitely need to try some of these, my son wets the bed at least 5 nights a week enough to wake him up at night totally soaked.  I'm just not exactly sure what type of inserts you are looking at :/  I would appreciate a link :)

Declan 2.21.2013
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• @khaze, I'm mobile and can't get the full link to work for some reason, but go to the Toys R Us website and search diaper inserts. I use the Select Kids Diaper Booster Pads. There's a picture of a little chick on the pack. We use them every night and almost never have leaks.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• @kleigh926

Thank you ma'am :)  They are on their way to my house!

Declan 2.21.2013
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• We've just started having this issue as well bc DD sleeps on her tummy ALL night so the diaper is so full at the front and leaks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"