February 2015 Moms

Is this normal? Anybody else

My legs and feet keep falling asleep at random. Help!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
 Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS

Re: Is this normal? Anybody else

• mandamoochiemandamoochie member
    edited October 2014
    Keeps happening to me too, hon. It's normal according to my physical therapist that I've been seeing for my pregnancy related sciatica problems. Ehsan is just pressing a nerve probably.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Keeps happening to me too, hon. It's normal according to my physical therapist that I've been seeing for my pregnancy related sciatica problems. Ehsan is just pressing a nerve probably.

^came here to say this!
  • Loading the player...
  • This is a new symptom for me that I didn't experience with DD. I'll be laying down or sitting on the couch and within a few minutes SOME appendage is asleep. It's so annoying!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This happened to me on my train commute this morning. I woke up from my short train nap and my left thigh felt asleep. And it was weird to walk on for a few mins. Don't remember it happening during my first pregnancy but figured it was fine and related.
  • My hands do it to me, especially when I'm trying to sleep. Told the doctor about it last week. She told me it's just something that happens. It has a lot to do with the extra fluid that's moving around.

:)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • AF9211 said:
    This is a new symptom for me that I didn't experience with DD. I'll be laying down or sitting on the couch and within a few minutes SOME appendage is asleep. It's so annoying!

This exactly! I was just on the bed watching TV and my leg was dead.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • This happens to me a lot when I pee.
  • This happens sometimes depnding on my position.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @sugahcookie01‌ lol I seriously had a moment, DH was looking at me like I was crazy. I jus couldn't understand why my leg was sleep.
  • Yeppers, echoing everyone else, seems like a normal prego thing. I have circulation issues this preg anyways, but even w my first babies my legs and feet and hands were/are always falling asleep or I get rampant restless leg syndrome ... only when expecting. Sweet joy.
  • Mine have been doing this too. I must have looked like a fool walking around hitting my leg at BBB.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh ya! Whether it's my leg or my arms, they fall asleep quite frequently.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is one of my current least favorite parts of being pregnant. I'm sorry you have to go through it, too.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too, and I'm not excited about it. I feel like it is too early for me to be walking like a pregnant lady already and the narcoleptic limbs ain't helping!
  • foxslaw said:

Keeps happening to me too, hon. It's normal according to my physical therapist that I've been seeing for my pregnancy related sciatica problems. Ehsan is just pressing a nerve probably.

^came here to say this!
    Ditto!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Seriously my feet fall asleep all the flipping time. 

FWIW I was totally going with some sort of vaginal discharge for my topic guess....
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"