February 2015 Moms

***** wednesday ticker change *****

mishka29mishka29 member
edited October 2014 in February 2015 Moms
Totally stole this from tuesday but we couldn't miss another week! 

Week/Fruit: 

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: 

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***** wednesday ticker change *****

• But it is still Tuesday? No?
  • Wtf! Wow, I'm special!

Let's put this one on ice until tomorrow! 
  • Loading the player...
  • :-) I love it, because I must be as special: I had to check my calendar before I posted! Lol :-)
  • Haha I'm glad someone is entertained! Two minutes ago I checked my PVR to make sure Survivor was recording and couldn't understand why it wasn't on... Ugh, why is my head stuck on Wednesday! :-/
  • I was all the sudden terrified that it was Wednesday and I lost a day.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In 15 min it's Wednesday, so I'm bumping this ! :-) I feel you deserve to start the ticker @mishka29‌ ! :-)
  • Week/Fruit: 25/cauliflower

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: I have the GD test in 2 weeks.

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? I'm not really excited about using anything more than anything else. I guess if I have to choose I'd say the car seat. The car seat is the first thing we'll get to use with her.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well I'll be the first to respond for real! Technically it's still Tuesday on the west coast but I'm rebellious like that.

Week/Fruit: 22 weeks/papaya

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: Just waiting on my fetal DNA test results so I can move past the EIF found on the ultrasound. 

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? I am most excited about putting him in all the cute outfits we're starting to accumulate. After that, the ergo/wrap.
  • lizjennings81lizjennings81 member
    edited October 2014
    It posted early because Wednesday ladies are on the ball. (After dropping it for a few weeks. ;) )

Week/Fruit: 24 weeks and she's my little cantaloupe.

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: I had my 24-week appointment today. Baby girl's heartbeat was in the 140s and my OB let me listen to it for a good while. She was also moving a lot in there! I got to ask some questions that'd been on my mind (I've been feeling a lot of pelvic pressure and RLP) and was reassured everything I'm feeling is normal. Also got my flu shot, which was a pain in the ass to get (work requires it, but my schedule never matched up with the clinics).

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? Someone bought the Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy backpack in Weekend in Windsor that I'd thrown on my registry for fun. Baby and I will coordinate when she comes home from the hospital (take-home outfit is PPB in blush blooms).
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Omg! All this time I ought to have been playing on this ticker (I've never played on any)! Yay!

Week/fruit: 24 (cantaloup)

Updates: my midwife said I'm good at growing babies! Yay! In other news I finally got my cinnamon bun craving satisfied (made some). Here's a pick of the one I'm about to devour after my office hours finish.

GTKY: I'm pretty darn excited to dress my lil' man as an old man! I have a velour outfit already picked out. What they hey! I'll attach it, too! I just need an old man hat to go with the velour outfit!
  • Week: 22

Fruit: papaya

Milestones: felt baby boy moving for the first time at work. I was on lunch and doing grading, felt pressure, looked down and saw a tumor like lump on the right side of my stomach! I screamed a little bit. It just looked so weird. I don't want my students to see it and freak out too. I love that he's active, but I wish it was at home so hubby can see.

GTKY: I'm excited to use my red stroller/ car seat with matching red and black diaper bag! Love my red!

BabyFruit Ticker

• mands1125mands1125 member
    edited October 2014
    Week/Fruit: 25 Cauliflower (not really a fruit!)

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: GD test next Friday. Another u/s was ordered for 30 weeks because of some of my health issues. I am okay with it because I'm tapped out on out of pocket max for the year so I am not paying for them plus I get to see my little one again.

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? Nothing has really come to mind yet. We haven't actually bought much and I haven't had any showers yet. I guess maybe my glider because I love rocking chairs. haha
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy Wednesday!

Week/Fruit: 24 weeks -  Cantaloupe / Eggplant (depending on the site)

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: My gait has changed this week! My hips are feeling so weird and the baby was so low that I was walking way differently that I do. No appointments this week (woot). I can see the baby kicking through clothing now! So neat. When she is going crazy it makes me a bad employee as I just want to watch her instead of work :)

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? Hmmm my girlfriend bought me some cute clothing items as soon as she found out I was pregnant. Excited to put baby in them!
  • Week/Fruit: 25, Cauliflower

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: Lots of kicks/rolls/wiggles!  H likes to put his face up to my belly and say "Baby!  Baby!  Kick me in the face!" because he heard it's easier to feel with his face than his hand.  Well, this weekend she finally did!  He got a nice kick to the jaw, and he LOVED it!  I feel like he's been connected the whole pregnancy, but now that he can see/feel her, he gets so giddy and goofy about it and it's awesome.

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? The clothes!  We haven't really bought anything yet, but everywhere I go I see cute baby clothes.  I just want to snuggle her already!
  • Week/Fruit: 24, Cantaloupe

Updates/Appointments/Milestones: Next appt is Monday. Thinking I will probably have to take my 1 hour GD test then. Baby is very active these days.

GTKY: What item of baby gear are you most excited to have/use? The Beco. I bought it just for this baby and I really excited about it. Also my Moby when he is really little. Loved it last time and this time it won't be 100 degrees outside so hoping to use it more. Especially with a toddler running around.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"