February 2014 Moms
Options

Baby hair!

LKENNY4LKENNY4 member
edited October 2014 in February 2014 Moms
These stupid baby hairs all around my hair line are driving me CRAZY!! My hair has also been out of control frizzy. Any tips?

Re: Baby hair!

• Options
    A lot of my hair around my hair line fell out when LO was born, so now I have all these teeny tiny hairs that stick out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO gets these hair wings on the side of his head when he sleeps hard. I wish I had a picture because they are really funny.
    Also, I love that we have turned this rando thread into our own.

• Options
    Junebugz1 said:

Noethola said:

Shave your head. Problem solved. 

This was going to be my response also. It's the only thing that makes sense really.
    But then all your hairz will be short n crazy
    But then at least all your hairz will be short n crazy instead of just some of them.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

If I was an eye rolling meanie, I would have said we dgaf and this isn't beauty school.

It's NOT?!

And yep, real person. Probably won't be back.
  • Options
    @Avswolf‌ I joined the knot after I got engaged in 2011, the bump when I was first pregnant in Oct 2012 (m/c at 8wks). Preggo again in May 2013, DS born February 2014. I'm not big into posting....probably for this reason. People seem to have fewer nice things to say on the internet. I just put the app on my new phone though and thought I'd give it a shot.

I didn't think anyone would care to hear all that so I didn't introduce myself. I just wanted to ask fellow new moms for tips. I apologize for not knowing how this works.
  • Options
    My regrowth-mohawk-partline is ridiculous.  LO's hair is still under control (read - too short to be a mess)
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Options
    LKENNY4LKENNY4 member
    edited October 2014
    "It's been brought to TB's attention that ladies on Baby Center were purposefully trolling our boards, creating new accounts and starting random threads, just to prove how mean the ladies are on here."

Well that's just crazytown.
  • Options
    I'd like to point out that there really were not any mean posts either.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"