1st Trimester
Options

bfp?

Hi ladies I am tenatively joining you...

I got a faint BFP this afternoon with FRER. I Plan On Taking Another with FMU tomorrow. I'm not due for AF until Thursday so I am not shocked by this faint pos.

This is not my first rodeo. Hubby and I have been married for almost 5 years. We have 2 little beauties 5 years & a 17 month old. I am a sahm but since my oldest started kindergarten things have been quiet for me, so DH and I decided 'why not go for #3'! We also wanted one closer in age to my youngest.

Did any of you ladies experience a super faint positive and watched it gradually get darker? It's So stressful!

Re: bfp?

• Options
    I did!  My first postitive was at 11 dpo and it was very faint.  My next test was the day after my missed AF (14dpo) and it was very dark!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Ideally I should wait until Thursday when AF is due or beyond but that is not possible w a 2 tests left and 2 days to go! The suspense would kill me. This is our 3rd cycle since I got my IUD out so we were a little worried it'd take a lot longer. Especially since with our first two is seems like we just mentioned a baby and poof..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A line is a line. Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"