Pregnant after IF

Progesterone Micronized/Non Micronized

So when I started TTC, I first started with regular OB, he gave me rx for progesterone 200mg vaginally 2x's/day, after ovulation. (my levels were always low). Anyway, when I started going to RE, she asked if I needed the rx for progesterone, I said no since I had one with several refills. Now my refills are out, and I called RE for rx & gave her the number to the pharmacy I use. She called back & said, how can you get it from there? We typically use a specialty pharmacy because the pill is micronized, and the local pharmacy it is not. Which means, it takes longer for your body to absorb. She said as long as I haven't had any cramping or bleeding, which I have not, I should be fine to stay on what I am on now. I know with the progesterone draw before my BETA, my level was like over 50+, which she said has very little to do with the pills. Anyway, She would tell me to switch to micronized if necessary, right?! I'm good right?

My History:
Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.

Re: Progesterone Micronized/Non Micronized

• crickets... :-S

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • I think ur fine. Your levels before beta were great and at this point your placenta should be taking over.

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"