July 2015 Moms

4 week Pregnancy Symptoms

Mine- Just feeling BLOATED mainly, vivid dreams at night.  Boobs are not really sore at all.  Does anyone have any symptoms this early or lack thereof?  

Re: 4 week Pregnancy Symptoms

• Not too much yet. The past couple days sore boobs and today they are a little sore but not as bad. Nothing else yet!
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Minimal. Hot flashes. And some mild cramping. Also I never ever take naps. But I've taken 3 naps this last week.

Congrats ladies!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sore boobs (pretty bad!), heavy boobs, headache and crampy feelings down low in my stomach.

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
  • Sore boobs, TIRED, and fatigued. Thank god the bloating hasn't started yet...
    So exciting!

• Boobs are def sore
  • Sore boobs and heartburn which is unusual for me unless I've been eating bad which I haven't so I'm counting it as a symptom. Also lots of twinges and feelings down in the ute. Almost like cramps but not painful.
    Love 2010 / Marriage 2013 / Baby carriage EDD July 4th 2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage

• First pregnancy! Sore boobs and bloating :(
  • Man - boob soreness seems to be the thing around here.  I definitely haven't had that (but I didn't with DD1 either).

Mostly fatigue for me.  A few crampy feelings/twinges in my lower abdomen once in awhile.  And SOOOO thirsty (which I was around 4-6 weeks with DD1 as well).
  • Fatigue, bloating, a little bit of pressure in my ute and nausea
  • Tired, but not as bad as my first pregnancy. Cramps, sore boobs, weird dreams, and strangely I'm already craving stuff. I had a few bouts of mild nausea but nothing like the m/s that's sure to come. Oh. And the bloat. It's here. I may have worn yoga pants masquerading as work pants today. ☺️
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not very many symptoms here. A little bloated, pelvic pinching, everything tasting weird, and cravings are slowly starting. Oh, but I also broke out in major hives all over my body which my RE said is probably pregnancy related, so I guess there's that! ;) But, I definitely had much stronger symptoms with DD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • just sleepy. I didn't have any symptoms until about 6-7 weeks.
  • Not much - boobs a little sore but not terrible yet, off and on bloat, some pinchy cramps, and some stretchy cramps on the sides.  Bracing for the wall of fatigue to attack...
    DS#1: 6/30/12 
    Ectopic 5w5d / Twin Blighted Ovums 7weeks
    BFP! Due 1/28/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nausea has been hitting me all day, after before and after I ate I was so nauseated, the fatigue and frequent urination has kicked in earlier than I've read about. Woke up last night 4 times you go to the bathroom.
  • Fatigue x 1000. Ugh. It's made worse by the fact that I work night shift, I think. I've only had mild nausea for now. Not thrown up yet, but I know it's coming...

Starting to get weird dreams too. Yesterday I dreamt that I had the baby, but its face was upside down. Like, its mouth was where the eyes should be and vice versa... 
    :-S No clue...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited October 2014
    Bit more tired than usual, sore nipples exacerbated by breastfeeding, more nausea at this point than when pregnant with DD. Most of my symptoms (which were pretty mild really last time) started around 6-7 weeks.
    Edit: plus a constant feeling of dehydration, congested and headache.
  • My first symptom was sore boobs... Now I've added back ache and just general tiredness, going to the bathroom all the time, and constant heartburn. Spicy foods (which I usually love) are not appealing to me at all.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had really sore boobs and so tired. Hoping for less nausea this time around, but it's gotten worse with each pregnancy.

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • nicolesottilenicolesottile member
    edited October 2014
    My symptoms are describe yours to a T they come and go.
  • I'm 3 weeks pregnant. I have nausea and frequent urination
  • A ton of excess saliva which leads to nausea. Ketchup chips and apple juice are doing to trick and keeping it under control.

I had a week or two of nausea with DS, otherwise no symptoms. I really hope I'm that lucky again.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mei&MeiMei&Mei member
    edited October 2014
    I've had the sore boobs and headaches too. I also gagged when I caught a wiff of weird food. I'm not usually that sensitive! 

Sooo not looking forward to the all-day nausea I know is coming.
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sore boobs, but not terrible...and mild cramping. Nothing too crazy yet!
  • lovethesun25lovethesun25 member
    edited October 2014
    A little bit more tired, slightly sore boobs, peeing more but they may be because I've uped my water intake a lot. Oh also some cramps, they were mostly the day before & day of my missed period. They have pretty much stopped.
  • I'm symptom free, but I'm only 3w3d. I have time.
  • HORRIBLE bloating and constipation. Like, the worst ever. Slightly sensitive boobs and major sensitivity to smell. Mild cramping and mood swings. I had no idea these were early signs of pregnancy until I did some research and took a pregnancy test. Crazy!
  • Sore breasts, so tired, bloated, nausea, dry eyes, tummy twitches, food aversions, moody, did I mention being so tired?
  • 4 weeks- Dizziness and nausea with crazy smell aversions and super tired in the evening. I didn't have much with my first other than cramping until closer to 7 weeks so I'm a bit surprised!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wasn't sure if my symptoms were from pregnancy or from the injections and progesterone, but definitely sore boobs, been struggling with eating the last few days because of nausea, some mild cramping and just worn down and tired. But nothing too bad. :-)

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Sore boobs, cramping, a little nausea. First pregnancy. Just found out three days ago. So excited!
  • What clued me in was that I was feeling tired.  Like REALLY tired!!  I felt like I was coming down with the flu.  Once I got my positive, I've been feeling a little bit more energized. 

Also having some mild cramping.  

I had a loss in June so I'm hoping and praying for more symptoms so I know things are going on in there.  I know ppl will prob tell me I'm crazy, but one of the bad signs last time was that I wasn't feeling any different.  

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am really tired and am having some cramps. No sore breasts but my nipples are sensitive. My appetite comes and goes. Peeing more frequently. It's been hard to tell between symptoms and jet lag from our very recent vacation. My husband is sleeping more than I am!
  • Last week I was super tired, I felt great today and was super busy all day.  My boobs hurt and I definitely could take or leave food but I don't necessarily feel nauseous yet.  I'll wait as long as possible this time around.  Last time it hit hard at 6 weeks and lasted until 16.  23lbs later and I had to buy smaller maternity clothes then my regular clothes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • I am technically 3 weeks and some days...but sore boobs, slight nausea at night, and moodiness are already evident.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just hit 4 weeks today.  So far just some light cramps and felt more tired for a few days.  It was actually before I even knew I was pg - I felt like I was coming down with the flu I was so tired!  I've gotten weird pains in my boobs, but so far they haven't stayed sore, just kinda comes and goes.   I'm one of those weird ppl that hopes for symptoms!! Hoping the morning sickness sets in soon so I can know stuff is happening.

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Sore boobs and cramping. I'm so nervous I will have a miscarriage, how do I get over that?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sore boobs and cramping. I'm so nervous I will have a miscarriage, how do I get over that?
    You don't, sorry! It's one of the joys of being pregnant and all of the anxiety that goes with it. Just enjoy every moment you are pregnant and try not to focus on the "what ifs".
  • My boobs hurt!! Other than that just sleepy, light cramping, thirsty, and a weird taste in my mouth.
  • 4w4d and starting to feel more bloated.  Slight nausea comes and goes.  Boobs sore.  Intense dreams.  Not sure how of much of this is coming from the progesterone suppositores that I am taking twice a day.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"