Minnesota Babies
Options

Is there a local group for Minneapolis/St. Paul May 2015 Due Dates?

Hi Ladies.
I would love to join a group for Moms that are due in May 2015. Is there such a group? I would love to get together with other soon to be moms :) and just chat from time to time.
Thanks!
Chelsea

Re: Is there a local group for Minneapolis/St. Paul May 2015 Due Dates?

• Options
    I'm due in April, and I'd love to join a group with other expecting moms.  Maybe we start an April/May group?
  • Options
    I'm due in April and would love to join a group!  I'm located in Eden Prairie.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to join too! I'm due in April, located in the northern suburbs (near Lino Lakes).
  • Options
    The Bump has "Baby Month Boards" (if you go on the right side of the screen there's a link for the month boards).. They're national boards - but our BMB was an awesome source of support and we're still relatively active now too..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am due early May (1st Anniversary Baby!). I live near the Arbor Lakes Area in Maple Grove/Brooklyn Park area. And would love to connect wtih 1st time mothers :-) Anyone going to Clinic Sofia?
  • Options
    AClyde81AClyde81 member
    edited November 2014
    My name is Amanda. I just joined the bump and my guess is may 14th! When in may is your guess date? First baby? This is my second time around. My daughter turned 2 in Aug.
  • Options
    due end of May, feeling like it's gonna be June. FTM. Saint Paul!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"