Late Term and Child Loss

Introduction

My husband and I lost our son, Henry Thomas on Sept. 4, 2014. Our pregnancy was free of complications and I suffered a placental abruption during labor. We went in to the doctor's office excited because labor started and they were going to make sure Henry was fine and see how far along I was. After having difficulty finding his heartbeat using doppler, we went into the ultrasound room which told us he had no heartbeat. His due date was Sept. 2. Words can't describe the pain and anguish we felt in those first few minutes and each day afterwards. It's been 6 and a half weeks since he became an angel but we think about him every minute of every day. He was born sleeping but looked so peaceful and the embodiment of my husband and I: Henry has my nose and chin and my hands; Henry has his father's long torso (he barely fit into 3 month onesie but his legs swam in the pants) and his feet. We spent 22 precious hours with him and the hardest thing of all was tying the bow on his hospital casket.  

Re: Introduction

• ***sig warning***

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope you will find the support you need in our group.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• ****siggy warning

I'm so sorry for the loss of precious Henry. 

I hate that you had to find this board, but hope you can find some comfort here.
  • Loading the player...
  • ** Ticker Warning **

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweeet Henry. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Henry.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I'm so sorry for your loss of Henry. We are here for you if you need us.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure all of here can relate to our little ones being on our minds every second of every day. Even 2 months after we lost Fenix, hes still the first and last person on my mind in every thought. 
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • I am so sorry for your loss of Henry. We also lost out son due to a placental abruption. No one wants to join this group, but know that we are here whenever you need us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I am so sorry for your loss of Henry. Hugs

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"