August 2014 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday!!

We tried to do the hanky panky yesterday. All was well with me but DH, on the other hand, couldn't finish because he couldn't stand having a condom on. I've got my own reasons why I don't want to be on birth control so that leaves us with only condoms or pull out and pray. Decisions, decisions.

I've never really had to use deodorant in my life... until LO was born. Not fun.

On another note, LO's poop was green the other day! I have a weird need to look at each of her dirty diapers.

Re: TMI Tuesday!!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I had this giant zit on my nose that looked juicy and was very disappointed to get almost nothing out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I pump every three hours without fail, but lately at around 2.5 hours, my boobs start to get ROCK HARD. LO is almost 8 weeks and I've only had this problem when I go 3+ hours! TF ladies?!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I pump every three hours without fail, but lately at around 2.5 hours, my boobs start to get ROCK HARD. LO is almost 8 weeks and I've only had this problem when I go 3+ hours! TF ladies?!

Maybe pump longer?  How long are you pumping at each session?

I double pump 15 mins each session. And this as I pump right now, I barely got 2.5 ounces; the session before this, I got 7! I'll never get a freezer stash at this rate!
  • Options

Maybe pump longer?  How long are you pumping at each session?

I double pump 15 mins each session. And this as I pump right now, I barely got 2.5 ounces; the session before this, I got 7! I'll never get a freezer stash at this rate!

Try a heating pad and see if that helps! I keep one next to my pump at all times in case I feel full and am not getting enough out. The heat helps with the release. Bonus that it helps keep me warm when the house feels chilly.
    x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I?

TMI: I have way more Vag-farting now than I ever had before giving birth. And I had a CS!
    Omg, THIS. Wtaf?

I've had so much vag sludge today a couple of times I honestly thought I randomly just peed myself. I didn't have swamp crotch this bad pregnant!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I'm smelly since L&D. By the end of the day, I smell 2nd day vag... But I shower every day :(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Teacher 2007 * Wife 2011 * Proud A14 Momma * Seattle, WA
  • Options
    Had sex today! It was a little sore at first but got much better. As soon as we were done though the friction burn set in and since then everything has been sore and throbbing. I think I'm going to have to work up to doing it on the regular.

Also, lots of unpleasant vag farts during the deed, which always makes me very self-conscious. I hope they go away soon.
  • Options

We tried to do the hanky panky yesterday. All was well with me but DH, on the other hand, couldn't finish because he couldn't stand having a condom on. I've got my own reasons why I don't want to be on birth control so that leaves us with only condoms or pull out and pray. Decisions, decisions.

I've never really had to use deodorant in my life... until LO was born. Not fun.

On another note, LO's poop was green the other day! I have a weird need to look at each of her dirty diapers.

I feel you on the condom/birth control stuff! We just started condoms last night and it was hard for both of us... The last few weeks we have been using the pull and pray except DH never pulls and I end up just praying :(
  • Options

I'm smelly since L&D. By the end of the day, I smell 2nd day vag... But I shower every day :(

I had this issue for awhile as well.. Seems o have gotten better the last file of weeks, thank God
  • Options
    We've tried sexy time once since I was cleared. We used (wasted) a condom to do it. I won't take BC again. I'm PCOS and felt awful when my hormones were at "normal" levels- mentally that is. So I won't do it again. Anyway... I had a previous tear from an overexcited bf that was repaired in addition to my birthing tears so I was sewn up tighter than before. I also am fairly dry even with lube AND I have a latex allergy. Needless to say we did not finish. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary.
    You win. I can't even imagine being in your shoes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"